•~Chapter 8~•

(HARRY)

It felt like ages since i'd actually just sat and talked to Niall, or really anyone. The past couple of days were tirelessly long and im so glad i could just let go for a minute. I had the rest of the afternoon free, no classes, so i planned on catching up with my bestfriend. That was until i had go for practise. As much as football was my escape from school, it was also starting to become a chore. I'd still go anyway because atleast Niall was there to distract me, like always.

"H, you have to see her like damn. She's just, wow. She's hot man."

I've literally been laughing for so long. Niall would not stop going on and on about this new girl on the cheerleading team. I couldn't care less. I mean, i didn't even know we had a cheerleading squad and im on the football team. In any case, i never go for practise. Its crazy that im even still on the team, and with the way Liam hates me, its even crazier.

But i loved seeing him so excited like this. Its funny as hell.

"Im sure she is hot Niall," i continued laughing, "but we both know that's not my speciality."

"Right. Fine then, how about the new guy then?" Niall smirked at me and i couldn't help but shake my head at his behaviour.

"Which new guy?" I played along.

Then i saw Niall's head perk up in excitement, he nearly freaking fell off the chair. What had he seen that made him so happy? Was it the girl?

"Speak of the devil! Louis! Come here mate!"

Hell fucking no.

"Oh for God's sake Niall. Do you have to scream my name for the whole cafeteria to hear?!"

"Oh you're louder than me Lou come on."

"Okay fair enough, fair enough," he raised his hands in defeat.

"Sit Lou,"

Niall laughed, gesturing to the free chair next to mine. Out of the corner of my eye i saw Louis take a small step towards it but then he changed his mind, taking the one next to Niall who was across from me. Honestly i would have preferred him to sit next to me. Now i have to look at him.

"Harry and i were just talking about you." Niall beamed.

I choked.

I choked really bad and both of them looked at me, shocked. Oh Niall. You're such a fucking idiot. I really did not want Louis thinking that i was speaking about him; and to be fair, i wasn't talking about him. Niall referred to a new guy. I had no idea that was Louis.

"I--was telling Harry how hot you are." He hesitated but then got the words to come out, making me squirm in anger.

Now Louis was the one chocking.

"You were?" Louis chocked through.

"Yeah but im sure H already knew that seeing as he gave you a tour. How was that by the wa-- ow what the fuck Harry!"

I kicked him. Firstly, im really fucking glad i decided to wear pointed shoes today and secondly, he's lucky i didn't strangle him with my bladdy curls.