13. Haircuts

Ok no one listened to that last update so I punished you by not updating. Are you all going to be good for daddy now? Good. I've decided to bless you all so enjoy. Be good now *wink*

((Sorry for mistakes))
___________________

"Hello?"

"What the fuck is wrong with you I hope your fucking h-"

He hangs up

-

"Yes?"

"Your a sick piece of shit I hope you-"

He hangs up

-

"Hello"

"Your literally nothing I hope you fucking burn in h-"

He hangs up

-

"He-"

The phone is quickly snatched from his hand.

"Why do you answer" zayn asks him. He's been getting calls a lot recently. Mostly threats, their from a female he doesn't recognize. He's pretty sure it's from one of perries friends though.

"I-I don't know" Liam shrugs helplessly.

It's been a while since he's dealt with this kid of thing. Zayns been around more, obviously, and olive seems to have taken a liking to Niall. It's weird and Liam could've sworn he was gay but who knows anymore.

Everything's been a little crazy lately.

"Don't listen to them I know who it is and I'll take care of it" zayn kisses him.

Liam's still not used to being able to kiss him. He hasn't been able to kiss him in forever it seems. He doesn't feel scared when zayn touches him. Liam always feels safe and zayn always makes sure Liam is taken care of. One of the reasons why Liam loves him so much.

"I l-love you" he whispers letting out a shaky breath.

"I love you too" zayn kisses him again "so much"

-

At times Liam feels like he could explode.

He feels like he's smiling so hard.

He feels like you can literally see the heart eyes he has for zayn.

He feels as though people can see the love radiating off of him when he's with zayn.

He just feels so much towards zayn. Sometimes he just can't stop himself from climbing into his lap and snogging him breathless. Zayn doesn't seem to mind much though.

"I'll be back babe" zayn kisses him briefly before he's gone.

Liam's not sure where he went but he shrugs it off.

It's 4 pm so he decides to go out too. As in to the grocery store because they're running low on food.

It's not too far but he doesn't feel like carrying bags of food around. So he calls Niall.

"I don't have a car and I need food" of course at the mention of food he agrees. Some things never change.

-

"What are you getting?" Niall asks for the 3rd time.

"Niall please go find something somewhere else and I'll buy it for you I promise" Liam says. He's not being mean, Nialls just been hovering for the past 20 minutes. He beams happily though and goes to a different isle. Liam shakes his head smiling fondly after him.