4. Olive's words

This is short sorry I just want the boys to see him already sksbdienis

Also

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I hope your 2015 is amazing!
((Read AN at the end))
______________

Liam couldn't wait so the next morning he asked j if she could drive him to the center to see olive.

He was practically jumping with excitement. It had only been about 2 days. He wonders if she's ok. It worried him to think about her being alone in the center. Sure she had other people but she was usually always with liam.

They pull up as he swings the car door open, running up the steps to the main doors. He walk up to the front desk and tells the lady he's visiting olive.

"Of course she'll be here in a moment" she says and Liam goes to the 'meeting room'. It's just a room with some tables and chairs.

The door opens and then olive is in his lap. Obviously he hugs back. It feels like it's been forever.

"Oh my god liam I missed you so much" she sounds close to tears.

"I missed you toooo I feel like it's been years since I've seen you" he squeezes her tight.

"Oh god get off" she groans. She gets off his lap and sits on the chair next to him. "Ok ok so how was it? Going home and all" she asks anxiously.

"It was good I visited mum and it was good I think" he nods "OH and I met up with one of my old friends niall" he blushes a little.

"Ooooh what happened" she leans in excitedly. She knew about everything that has happened in high school as well. She still thinks niall would've been better.

Sigh

"Nothing nothing he cried a lot and... And he told me that after everything happened and when I didn't come back they thought um uh that I was dead I guess" he tries clearing the knot out of his throat. It makes his heart hurt a little and he rubs it.

"Oh liam you see people do care" she squeezes his hand "I know your good now but I know you still get insecure and I want you to know that you are loved and you are beautiful and amazing and smart. You came in so small and hurt and left a bright and amazing young man. Liam you are so amazing and I hope you never forget that" and Liam's crying by now.

He loves olive so much. She's so great and she always knows how to make him feel better. He doesn't know where he would be without her. And that's why he cries whenever she tells him things like that.

"Thank you so much"

_______________

[ so sorry it's short I just SKSNKDJD ok so tell me what you think so far? Please please. I would like to know so that I could continue the story. I really like how this is going so far and obviously I would want your opinions. And thank you so much for reading oblivion and sticking around until the sequel it means so much and ok I'm leaving now bye.]