18. Mission accomplished

I don't remember where I left off oops..

This is short but IM BACK (again..)
___________

After zayn picked up Liam from the hospital the second time things seemed to have calmed down. He doesn't really know what happened and he doesn't want to ask Liam. Although the nightmares have stopped he seems quieter than usual.

When he first came home all he did was smile and said he was ok. Everyone believe him. Zayn can tell something's not right though. He's quiet and he stays awake most of the night. He likes to sleep in and mainly stays in their bedroom. They haven't been intimate but zayn doesn't care about that he cares about Liam's wellbeing. Sure he eats and stuff but there's more too it.

One step at a time though.

-

"Hey Niall look at this video I found" olive had decided to invite Niall over in hopes of cheering Liam up a bit.

"I wanna see" Liam scooted closer so he could see olives phone.

She pressed play and the video started. It was kind of weird, mainly because they couldn't understand anything it was saying except for the occasional 'call me baby'. Their dancing though. And some of them were pretty hot.

"Oh my god what is that" Niall asks.

"I don't know I got into the weird part of YouTube and then I saw them I think their called... EXO? Their hot right?!" She squeals while Liam nods vigorously. He's smiling and olive feels so happy.

"Pfft their not hot I'm hotter" Niall growls a little. He's frowning now.

"Umm ok?" She gives Liam a look an clicks on another video.

"Ooh this one is called overdose!" She clicks and they all huddle closer.

By the time zayn comes home they all have at least 5 songs downloaded on their phones.

He doesn't even ask just takes his shoes off and goes to take a shower.

"Oh god I'm obsessed and that one guy that you liked Liam his name is Kai" olive says showing him a picture and Liam swoons. That boy has got some moves and he's just delicious. No one needs to know though.

"This stays between us!" He looks at them both seriously and they nod before laughing.

Olive looks at Niall and nods.

Mission accomplished.

-

"What was that thing you were watching today with olive and Niall-"

"NOTHING!" Liam's quick to cut him off. He doesn't need to know that Liam has a crush on one of those Korean boys.

"Uh.. Ok?" Zayn says walking over to his side of the bed.

"Ok fine I'll show you" he pulls zayn onto the bed and sits in his lap eagerly. Zayn's surprised. Hell has to remember to thank olive and Niall tomorrow.

He sits while Liam shows him videos of different groups and listens to him squeal, occasionally telling him about the different members.

"That one sehun? Is kid of hot right?" Zayn smiles as they watch one of his dancing solos.

Liam frowns.

"Um no I'm hotter" he pouts turning his phone off.

"Your right I'm sorry babe" Liam still pouts but he kisses zayn, making sure to leave him all hot and bothered.

"Better be" he grumbles as he lays down and turns so his back is to zayn.

Yep he's back.

____________

[ if you know what I was talking about in this hit me up bc we are now friends!]

((Comment and vote and whatever else))