24. Hello

MY QUEEN ADELE IS BACK AND THIS IS MAINLY GOING TO BE OLIVE RELATED AND ALSO MY QUEEEEEEEEEN IS BACK YEEESSSSS IM SOBBING I LOVE ADELE SO MUCH

Someone who commented on the last chapter got it!!!!

Im very nervous about this chapter....

-

Ever since Olive left the center and lived with Liam she would often sit and observe. At first she was a little timid with Zayn and everyone else. Of course Liam always assured her that they were all good people and that they would never hurt her. Which okay that was mostly true.

But then

When they met she expected something completely different. She's not quite sure what but it definitely wasn't this. It definitely wasn't sweaty palms and erratic heartbeats and l... no not that. The point is, is that it was all very strange. It was like when you're waiting in line to get on a roller coaster and you start to get nervously excited. But it was also like when you have to give a speech and everyone is watching you, and your stomach hurts and your shaking so bad. It was confusing and frustrating because this was not how it was supposed to be. It was supposed to be-to be... I don't know but not this!

Olive made sure to keep these things to herself. If she told Liam he would be angry. He would kick her out. She'd be alone. So she kept it to herself as much as she could. She would tell herself that all the secret glances and touches were nothing. That the hand holding behind everyone's backs was nothing. That maybe if they shared a little kiss it meant nothing. Because it wasn't supposed to.

But it did.

It meant so much and she would get confused and who could she tell? Who would listen? She would get so frustrated and take it out on them and yell and try to hold herself back from hitting them and... and.

When you love someone your never supposed to do that but. But when you love someone you're not supposed to lie! And cheat! And do all these other horrible things!

But we both have problems... and Olive understands how it was for them too. She understands how they felt because she would often wipe their tears away and kiss them and hold them and tell them and tell them that it was ok. Because she had to be there. To fix them and make things right even though they were never truly alright.

And when Liam would ask her what was wrong she would just say she's worried for him when it was really someone else she was worried about. But she couldn't say. Can't say.

But when they came over that day and announced... announced that-that they were having... a baby.

How could you hurt someone so much and then come and... and say such a thing.

Olive loved her!

She loved Perrie and Perrie loved her!

It wasn't supposed to be like that. They-they. There is no more they is there?!

And then when the truth is revealed and she comes back and begs and begs and Olive can't do this. She can't be with a cheater. A liar.