15. 'Top Down'

Please don't leave

Also I just re-read oblivion and it sucks so bad except for like the last couple of chapter. How could you read that there's so many grammatical errors I'm cringing who let me post that. I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Anyways. Enjoy

((Sorry for any mistakes))

______________

"Ok no no listen to me ugh you know what let's ask someone else, Liam!"

When Liam invited niall and Louis, and harry, over he didn't expect to sit through an argument about apples. Olive went out, which she's been doing a lot lately but Liam guesses he'll have to talk to we about that later. Half way through the argument he decided to sit in the kitchen with harry. He had been telling Liam about how he was wanting to pop the question soon. Liam was excited.

"Yes your majesty?" He walks into the living room. Louis glares.

"When I say apples what do you think of?"

"Red"

"SEE! I TOLD YOU!" louis yells and Liam jumps a little. It takes some getting used too.

"No that's not fair!" Niall pouts.

"Ok why don't we just watch a movie" Harry intervenes quickly.

"Please" Liam whines, putting his cute puppy dog face to use. Zayn always falls for it.

There's a chorus of groans but pretty soon they're all on the couch watching up. Everyone cries on the beginning part.

-

"WHERE THE FELLAS ARE CUTE AND THE GIRLS ARE PRETTY!" Olive sings.

"ELECTRIC CITY" they sing in unison then continue to dance and jump on the bed.

"SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Liam and olive had decided to hang out after all the boys left. They are junk food and watched friends on Netflix. While watching olive had brought up a girl band, 5th Harmony, that she had recently been interested in. Liam had never heard of them but he's pretty sure he'll be hearing a lot more of them now. They were good and their songs were really catchy. They'd been playing their song 'Top Down' for the past 30 minutes. They couldn't help it its just so catchy. Which probably explains why niall just yelled at them.

"Don't use that type of language" Liam scolds.

"We'll turn it down I can't take it anymore!" His face is slightly red. Ok maybe they should tone it down.

"Chill out why are you even here" olive glares, turning off the music.

"Shut up I do what I want" he glares.

"You shut up don't talk to me like that!"

"I don't care I-"

"STOP" they both look over at Liam. What's happening?

"What's wrong with you? You know what you guys deal with it" he takes both of their hands and leads them to the front door.

"Come back tomorrow" Liam kisses their cheeks and closes the door.

-

"Where have you been"

He's been waiting for zayn to come back. He's been out all day and he didn't even leave a note or answered Liam's messages.

It's about 8 o'clock and zayn still hasn't answered. He just takes his beanie off and removes his shoes, walking over to Liam and kissing him long and hard.

"No" Liam pulls away "tell me where you went" he pouts.

"I was getting something sorry I didn't answer my phone" he kisses Liam again.

"Ok"

And then their kissing again. Nice and slow, zayn biting Liam's plush bottom lip. He's obsessed what can he say.

This couldn't get any better.

They pull away and zayn leads him to the bedroom. They know where this is headed but they take it nice and slow this time.

Taking their time in removing each other's clothes. Zayn pressing small kisses down Liam's back as soon as his shirts off. Then slowing pulling his pants and boxers down at the same time. Giving loving kisses to his thighs. It still makes his chest tighten when he sees the amount of scars but he loves Liam no matter what.

"Z-zayn" Liam's moaning already. Zayn loves how he's the only one who will get to see Liam like this.

He can't wait to have this forever.

"I-I love you" Liam's staring at him with so much love zayn kind of wants to cry. Why had he waited so long for this?

"I love you too" Zayn whispers and he just stares at Liam because well he can. And he feels like he's basically won the lottery. Because Liam is way more than winning the lottery. He's everything. He's the sun and moon and stars and oceans and flowers and everything beautiful in life. He is everything. He means everything. Zayn can't imagine what his life would be like now without him. Zayn can't wait to spend forever with him.

"Your so beautiful" Liam kind of has tears in his eyes "God your so damn beautiful" he kisses him as if to prove it. He doesn't need too though because whenever Liam is with him he feels it. Feels wanted and happy and everything that is beautiful.

"I can't believe I have you here with me" Zayn whispers caressing his face. He's so gentle and loving.

"Can we just stay like this tonight?" Liam whispers.

"Anything you want"

So they do just that. They stay just wrapped in each others arms and stare at each other. Like their in their own little bubble of love. It's weird, the feeling of love. It's kind of warm and fuzzy and sweet. Liam can't help but smile. And zayn smiles back. They feel so content.

And zayn can't wait until he puts the ring he bought today on Liam's finger.

_______________

[im starting to really like 5H also I can't wait to see the boys. August 8th in Baltimore. Is anyone else seeing the boys for OTRA?

Anyways I love you lots like ... Tater tots? That was ugly ewh I'm leaving bye]

((Comment and vote and whatever else))