26. spaghetti

You guys will not believe how sick I have been these past few days. I've been to the doctors so many times and I still feel sick. The doctors called to inform me that I actually have a bad stomach virus so I get lots of antibiotics... nice.

But BTS COMEBACK IS SO SOON AND NEVERMIND IS SO GOOD MY DADDY YOONGI ALWAYS FUCKIN ME UP.

I AM BLESSED NOW

CL'S HELLO BITCHES IS AMAZINROWKNeoje

Also I watched the AMAs last night and it feels like it's been forever since I've seen them or heard their voices. It kind of makes me want to get back into the fandom but idk.

-------------------

SORRY ABOUT ALL THE OLIVE AND PERRIE ILL FOCUS ON ZIAM MORE AFTER THIS CHAPTER FORGIVE ME

--------------------------

Things have been pretty calm around the house now. Liam tried to get the secret out of olive but eventually gave up when she threw a book at his head. She doesn't even read.

After everything was cleared up Zayn came back, even though he insists on sleeping on the couch. He thinks that's a reasonable punishment. *Not really Liam thinks but since he's so nice and he loves Zayn he just says ok. It's not like their completely ok, it's going to take time for things to get back to normal. Liam just wants to be able to sleep comfortably at night.

"Liam come here!" olive yells from the living room. He quickly sets down the blanket he was folding and makes his way over to her.

"Yes my lovely olive" he sits next to her except she curls herself up in his lap and Liam can't help but squeeze her a little. He loves when olive gets all cuddly, it kind of reminds him of when they were both in the center and she would have nightmares. Which isn't exactly a happy memory for either of them but she's not like this whenever someone's around.

"Lima bean" she looks up at him with big eyes and he starts feeling a little nervous "if... what if I did something... bad" she looks away and whispers the last part. He tries to stay calm for her sake. He knows that if he seems worried she might get scared and distance herself.

"Well... it depends on what type of bad it is" he grabs her hand and squeezes it, she squeezes back.

"What if... what if I was... seeing someone-"she doesn't get to finish before Liam's jumping off the couch knocking her off his lap and onto the floor. She tries not to scream at him when he says.

"NIAL ITS NIALL?!" olive just stares as he starts dancing around the living room. She needs to stop this.

"No you idiot" but Liam's already ran to his room. Olives pretty sure he's calling Zayn to tell him so she quickly runs to his bedroom, except he's already hung up and olive literally face palms. This is bad.

"You idiot no I'm not dating niall!" she throws the closest thing she find, which is a pillow so Liam got lucky... this time.

"Wait... but I just called him and he sounded really happy" he tilts his head to the side looking like a confused puppy and olive wants to rip her hair out. She counts to ten slowly, who knew she was this angry all the time. That reminds her that she needs to talk to someone soon.

"You idiot ugh now I have to leave" olive quickly leaves the room and runs outside, but not before she apologizes and kisses Liam's cheeks. She's soft when it comes to him. Now that she thinks about it she used to be really sensitive. Once she got out she became so tough. Maybe it has to do with the whole perrie thing, whatever she doesn't have time for this. She walks quickly towards a bus stop and waits. Wait Liam has a car she realizes but the bus is already here so what's the point.