10. Cat scratches

The first part is a Continuation of chapter 9

___________________

"Oh god I was so worried" perrie fake sobs into his neck. Liam groans, he needs a nap.

"And you" she jumps off and marches towards Liam in her high heeled boots. Just when she's close enough she pulls her hand back and slaps him.

Holy shit

It stings so bad and he's pretty sure she used her razor blade nails to scratch him too. His eyes are watery and he lets out a whimper.

"I-I didn't-" Liam tries to speak but she just hits him again.

He's crying now and he thinks he deserves this so he just crumbles to the floor and cries. He feels stupid and hurt, especially because zayn is just staring. His face and heart hurt.

But then perrie is against the wall and zayn is fuming in her face.

"You do not do that! Don't ever think that hitting him is ok do you hear me! How dare you I told you where I was going to be yesterday! Stop acting like he did something wrong!" Perrie looks terrified and zayns face is red. Liam doesn't know what to think.

Zayn finally walks away from her and towards Liam. He kneels now and removes his hand from his stinging cheek. He takes his time in wiping his tears.

"Ow" Liam whimpers pathetically when zayn touches his cheek. There's scratch marks too and zayn tries to calm himself from getting angry again.

Perrie must've left because when they look up she's gone.

"I'm sorry" zayn sighs heavily. He's frustrated and he cant believe perrie hit Liam. After everything that's happened to Liam she still hits him.

Liam just nods.

"Cmon" zayn picks Liam up bridal style and carries him to the couch. Setting him there gently he goes to Liam's kitchen for some ice.

He sits next to Liam again and puts the ice on his face. His poor poor Liam. How could he let him get hurt twice.

"I'm so sorry" zayn whispers cuddling close to Liam.

"It's fine" he says.

"No no it's not god I'm so sorry" he whispers kissing his forehead.

Sorry

*

It's been 2 weeks since that happened.

Olive is getting out in a week and although Liam should be happy.. Other things bring his mood down. Of course he cried tears of joy when olive said she'd be getting out. Liam made sure to tell her everything that happened with zayn. She was happy except not about perrie.

Olive despises her.. And maybe Harry.

After she pounded on Liam's door for 5 more minutes and almost scratched his face off Liam had sighed and put his face in zayns shoulder.

"Guess this is it huh" he tried to laugh but failed when his eyes began to sting.

"Of course not" zayn had kissed the corner of his mouth and smiled that wonderful smile that meant everything to Liam.

Liam had kissed the corner of his mouth too. He couldn't resist. They hadn't fully kissed yet. Liam just wanted it to be under better circumstances. He didn't want to kiss zayn while he was with someone else.

"I don't want to leave" zayn had whispered in his ear.

"I know" Liam trailed off looking deep into his eyes.

But with one more kiss from Liam he was gone.

the next day zayn had ignored him. Actually he's been ignored these 2 weeks. Whenever Liam tries to talk to him zayn just shrugs him off and walks away.

Liam feels crushed. Harry and Louis are alright and Niall well.. He's Niall.

Perrie has been extra clingy around zayn. When all the boys hang out she seems to be the only one talking. Liam always makes sure to smile and comment when appropriate. He can't let her know how much it affects him.

All the boys had asked him what happened to his face but one look at perries face had him making up a lie about how he hit himself. He never missed the sad looks zayn would give him.

Now it was the end of the week and Niall had called Liam and told him that they were all meeting at a club downtown. So now Liam was waiting to get picked up and he was thinking.

Had he done something wrong?

Maybe zayn realized how much he likes perrie and kicked Liam to the curb.

He walks outside when he gets a text from Niall saying they're here. Zayn is driving and of course perrie is there too. Not surprised.

"LIAM" Niall yells and perrie rolls her eyes.

"Could you stop" she snaps at him.

"I'm sorry who are you again" he snaps back and Liam can hear Louis yelling in the back. Who doesn't love a sassy Niall. She gasps and looks at zayn as if to say 'aren't you gonna say something?!'.

"Let's just go ok" zayn pulls out of Liam's driveway and drives downtown.

"Whoop whoop! Let's get smashed Li" Niall yells out of the window.

"Uh no thanks I don't drink" he giggles but blushes when Louis gasps dramatically.

"Good then you can drive us all back" perrie smirks at him and everyone goes quiet. He just smile fakely and rolls his eyes when she turns around again.

This should be great.. Not

*

It's not great it's actually horrible. There to many people and it's hot and sweaty and Liam is getting a little panicky.

He tried sitting at the bar but it was a little weird when he would be eyes up and down by females. They would try to talk to him but would grow irritated and leave. He tried finding the boys but it was no use.

Well he did find Louis but he was making out with Harry and it was quite.. Disturbing.

Niall had a crowed around him as he took shot after shot. He looked like he was having a good time.

He definitely found zayn. He was sitting in a booth. Perrie in his lap and lips attached to his neck. Him and zayn had locked eyes for 3 seconds before Liam walked out.

So now he's outside trying not to cry. He couldn't let himself cry. Not here at least. It was almost 3 so he set to gathering all the boys to go home. He figured they could all crash at his because he didn't feel like driving them all home.

He goes to the bar where Niall is talking to the bartender. He doesn't look interested so Liam apologizes and grabs Niall and puts him in the car first.

Next he finds Louis and Harry who look like they were about to go at it. Harry's belt is undone and Liam thanks god he got there in time to stop it. He takes them to the car blushing and makes his way towards the booths.

"Hey uh the boys are in the car so.." He trails off and shifts awkwardly as perrie pulls off his neck. Zayn nods and then they're all in the car.

"I figured we could all crash at mine" Liam shrugs and tries not to look at zayn through the rear view mirror.

He gets all the boys inside. He puts all the blankets he can find on the floor and lays Louis, Harry and Niall down.

"Goodnight boys" he doesn't look at zayn as he walks to his room and takes his jeans and shirt off.

Tonight definitely sucked

_____________________

[ ooooooh I can't wait until olive is out (which will be next chapter) something will definitely happen.

Love you all. X]

((Comment and vote and whatever else))