chapter 87

"oh yes, powerful but not for a long time ", Prithvi laughed, "one by one I'll take everything away from him including you", he scoffed, " nope he's the one who took you away from me. You're mine from the beginning"

"I'm not a property for you to own"

He snorted, "will see that later,priya.but today onwards you will see the consequence of your mistake"

"What do you mean?"

"You don't like other people suffering because of you right?", Priya's eyes widened in fright.

No. It can't be. What is this psycho is up to? He never considered other's life. No one should suffer because of her .Now she has Damon. Also his family and her friends. She's not alone anymore.

~The music started to slow down~

"No-no-no. Tell me what are you going to do?", Priya pulled his short collar and shooked it.

"Enna chellam. Ippodhaan game eh aarambiikudhu adhukulla eppadi suspense eh odaikkaradhu ", he removed her hands from his collar.

(What darling? Now only the game has started. How can we break the suspense)

Her eyes desperately wandered around the people. Where's Damon? Why he's not here? He would never leave her like this. Did something happened to him?

Prithvi scoffed, "I did nothing to him".

hearing his words Priya visibly relaxed.his eyes darkened looking at her concern for him.

He roughly pulled her closer by tightly grabbing her waist and leaned in, "not yet. But I'll make sure you will willingly come to me", he whispered near her ear.

While whispering ,In the corner of his eyes, he noted the figure of Damon, who seemed to be anxiously looking around in search of someone or precisely the one he's holding in his arms.

Prithvi's eyes met Damon's eyes midway. Prithvi's lips slowly turned into a smirk, provoking him smugly. Damon's eyes narrowed.

Who's this bastard? Why does he look familiar? How dare he tightly embrace his Priya. Displeased, Damon approached them in Long strides. Since everyone is dancing around them ,he couldn't reach them immediately.

Prithvi raised his right hand and snapped his finger, immediately the slowly ending music stopped abruptly.

"Will meet very soon ,chellam", with one last glance at the approaching Damon, Prithvi turned around walked towards Vladimir lenkov, who's already standing on the stage and observing him, with Keen eyes.

(Darling)

"I don't want to prolong this anymore. Let me introduce you guys, the heir of our lenkov family, Viktor lenkov "

Prithvi removed his mask and confidently stood beside Vladimir in front of everyone's astonishing eyes.

So it's really him. so he's the son of the great Russian mafia. wait then is he not the son of her grandfather. What's going on here? Usually, this kind of twist will happen to the hero only right? Priya laughed self-mockingly. then Now he's even more powerful. Her mind replayed the words that Prithvi uttered just now. Should she tell Damon about him? What if this psycho does something to Damon? Now he's mafia.

"Priya ", Damon called Priya, who's blankly staring at the stage.

"Priya", Damon shooked her by holding her shoulders lightly.

This time Priya's unfocused eyes zoomed in on Damon's face.

"Damon", with widened eyes Priya looked at Damon.she leaped towards him and tightly wrapped her arms  around him.she embraced  him like her life dependent on him.