chapter 6

when I brought my lips closer to his ears, he stiffened.

I whispered to him," don't forget to tell your eye color secret later"

When he straightened up he saw me with a look of bewilderment and a slight disappointment.

"what? " I asked him with confusion.

He opened his mouth to tell something and closed again. Then he shook his head and said," never mind ".
I heard him murmur," she shouldn't have left you in this drunken stage. Now I feel like I'm kidnapping lion's prey from its den itself ".

What lion? what he is talking about?

Since I can't understand him I shrugged my shoulder and let it go.

My whole body is feeling goosebumps because of this chilling climate. Since I'm getting warmth from one particular side  I  burrowed deeper into his side, by doing this I felt him became stiff again. Nevermind.

  I really like this feeling of being away from all those troubles especially that lunatic Prithvi.

Thank God I escaped from marrying him otherwise I'd be imprisoned with that psycho for my entire life.

Again my eyelids started to close on its own Accord.

From my peripheral vision,  I saw a girl running towards us. She seems so familiar. I really wanna open my eyes but I can't. I'm so tired. So I let sleep take over me again.

AT THE SAMETIME IN A CERTAIN CLUB

"where is she? I left her here only" Damon shouted.
STOP THE GODDAMN MUSIC", DJ stopped the music abruptly. The whole club became silent.

Damon is the son of the great business magnet James Miller.  Even though being the heir of one of the richest multimillionaire in the world, Damon wanted to build his own empire. At the moment when he graduated from Stanford University with high grades, he started his own business. Right now due to his rigorous hard work, he built his own empire from scratch and he is also known as one of the youngest billionaires in the world at the age of 28.

from the birth if he set his heart on something, he would definitely achieve it by nook or crook.now he set his heart on a girl, if he wants to get her at least he needs to know her details.without even knowing her name how he's gonna get her in this whole new york?

At that particular moment, Jason came with a tray of three drinks 

"baby I bought you drinks .come let's celebrate for reuniting with your soulmate the great Jason", he told with a grin while walking towards Damon, who is now emitting an even colder aura.

In order to overcome the coming destruction of the famous model, DJ quickly went near Jason's ear and whispered, "she's not here. when Damon came_"

not letting the DJ to complete, Jason interrupted him by shouting

"what!!!!!!! she left me .that's not possible .she won't leave without informing me."

Without even realizing that the volcano is on the verge of erupting, he went near Damon and asked: " did you have any messages which she asked to deliver to me?"

when Damon didn't respond, he again asked: "at least did u get her number? Can you share it with me."

Damon lost it.he took the tray from him and flung it across the floor.

Now only Jason realized that he stepped on a raged tiger's tail.

Nobody ever seen the always elegant and indifferent cold billionaire will ever lose his composure that too for a woman. normally women would flock around him with a flick of his finger. He would mostly try to escape from women, at all cost but now a woman escaped from him.

at this moment everyone in the club is having the same curiosity

 'who is that capable woman to tame this beast ?'

Except for Jason who is thinking ' did he really didn't get her number? Ok, I will ask him later' he thought while shrugging his shoulders.