Chapter 14: Long Lost Reletive?

~Katlin's Pov~

I signaled the girl to climb on my back as Seto called some recruits down. The girl grabbed her sword and placed it in her bag as I hit the roof and left the base. I then remebered Ty, we had left him. No matter we will get him next time.

~Tys Pov~

I woke up in bed. I got up and walked over to my drawer and put some cloths on. I am still very confused of whats going on here. I can't recall anything that has been happening, even if I try it's all a blur. I walk over to the mirror and pull my shirt over my face. I look at myself, brown hair, purple eyes, and a ugly ass shirt. Jeez am I seriously always like this. I walk out of the room and notice it is quiet the only sound I can hear is coming from downstairs. I walk down and notice the noice coming from behind a door. I push the the door and I see many people all inside a chamber. I enter and notice there is a hole on the roof.

"How could she have escaped now the kingdom is doomed!"

"Sky calm down we will find her but we could just go back and see if she went back to Dawns place."

"Yeah Seto has a point there Sky. She is still under Dawns spell, so she must have head there."

"Possibly but what about T..." He turned around and stared at me. I gave a little grin and waved. Well this is akward.

"Ty what are you doing down here the fish was supposed to gaurd the door?"

"IM NOT A FISH!!!" I heard as some kind of blue hybrid came down the way I had came from.

"Um what's going on?" I asked The man I prosume was 'Sky' turned around and pointed at the hole.

"Some how Katlin escaped with some help from someone."

"SKYYYYY!" I jumped back on to Sky. We fell down as my face as our noses touched. (OMG THINK OF THAT XD) We got up as our face blushed a light red.

"What is it Mitch." He said while walking over to Mitch.

"There someone outside looking for you."

"Huh? Who is it?"

"Ikd She says she has been looking for you awhile."

Mitch then guided Sky out as they went to the entrance.

Return to the squids Base...

~Sky's Pov~

I climbed up the gate as I saw a girl talking to Jerome.

"SKY!" She said as she ran up to me and tackled me to the ground while hugging me.

"WTH! GET OFF ME PLZ!" I said trying to push her off me. Man is this another fan-girl...

"Ops my bad," She said as she jumped off me,"Sky I have been looking all over for you Herobrine told me you be here!" She said as she then hugged me again. How did she!

"Herobrine? Sky what's she talking about?" Mitch said as Jerome and him were staring at me.

"You don't know Herobrine is-" I covered her mouth as I backed away from Mitch and Jerome. "Hehe Exuse us." I dragged the girl away from the kingdom into a nearby tree.

"Ok how do you know Herobrine is my dad." I said to the girl.

"Well dah because he told me. What kinda sister would not know who her big brother is!" She said with excitement in her voice.

"Big Brother? What are you talking about I'm an only child."

"I thought dad told you. -sigh- When it was your birthday mom was kidnapped by squids and I was still in her. (I feel akward 0-0) I was born before they killed her and dad brought me back home."

"How do I know your not lying."

"Your amulet," She said while pointing at mine," I have the same one except this has a photo of mom, dad, and you." She took off hers and handed it to me just before she opened it. Inside was a photo. One I wish I had. My mom and dad. She hugged me again .

"Now we are back together."