Chapter 8: Enemy or Friend

~Sky's Pov~

The guys and I packed our weapons and other materials we needed to help us get Ty back. Seto was staying behind to find something to get the old Katlin back. "Hey guys someone broke half of our weapons!" We gathered around and saw swords in half ,bows string broken, and missing arrows. This was gonna be tough we went out in search of the base the good thing is that Ty still had his phone with him and we could track him down. We followed the red dot till it led to an underwater base. I saw Dawn talking to some guards near her throne and they walked away. After a few min of waiting Dawn finally left her throne room and we snuck in. "Sky whats the plan again?" Jerome asked no wonder he never passed his tests in grade school. "The plan is to get Ty out of here and if possible get Dawn to tell us what she did with Katlin." We seperated into groups and went to diffrent parts. We went to Dawns room while the others went to the dungeon. Dawn was on her bed resting. For a squid place its pretty sweet I guess. I told Bashur and Ssundee to stay behind me as I snuck up to Dawn. I grabbed her mouth which caused her to wake up in panic. "Stay quiet Dawn or I swear I will end you right now for what you have done." She seemed pissed off she then pushed me off and try to run toward the door but Bashur and Ssundee blocked it. "How did you get in here!" I grabbed her by the shirt collar. "Same way we are getting out now What did you do!" She rolled her eyes. "I don't know what you are talking about." I gritted  my teeth now she was going to get it. I the threw her against the wall . "Listen Dawn you messed up our friends what did you do!" I held my budder sword up to her neck. I could have just ended it right there. "Alright Alright! My sorcerer cast a spell on your little friend to make you guys think you betrayed her. Now she wants pay back for it. As for Deadlox he's in the dungeon cleaning the place up." (Lol :3 ) I threw her across the room as she crashed into her book case which caused books to fall on her. "You little bitch!" We left the room and blocked the door with stuff lying around so she couldn't escape. "Hey guys we found Ty." They brought Jason holding on to Ty who was struggling to escape him. "LET ME GO YOU TRESPASSERS!" How I hate Dawn. We ran out of the base toward the castle "RELEASE ME NOW!" Ty kept screaming and kicking Jasons suit. We took Ty into his room and locked him in there. I then ran down stairs to the lab and walked up to Seto. "Hows it going so far."

"Not good she's losing it badly I tried everything I could try but nothing is working." I looked at the cell and saw Katlin strapped to a metal bed her wings were out and also it look as if she grew a tail and her eyes were now red. "WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE YOU WILL DIE!" She screamed.

"Anyway we found out what Dawn did to Katlin."

"What did she do to make her... That!"

"She said it was magic from another sorcerer."

"I can't fix that. Who ever did that used dark magic I use light magic but I could help." 

He got out of his seat and walked into the lab. He created a light ball in his hand and it surronded Katlin.

"Get that away from me!"

"It's ok Katlin i'm just trying to help you."

"I-I dont need help f-from you people!" I noticed her hair started turn back to normal but the red strips still remained.

"You almost there Seto just a little more." He nodded in agreement.

"Are you doing ok Katlin."

"I-I said I dont n-need you-ue people I have..." She then shut her eyes but she still looked the same but we got rid of the red stripes on her hair.That has to be a good sign right?

"That should do for now I guess."

"Yeah but what about Ty he's still under Dawns control."

"Not exactly. He's actually under her control." He pointed at Katlin.

"How do you know?"

"His eyes I saw what it looked like when you guys were at the gate and when Katlin used it on him his eyes went the same colors as her eyes. Purple."

"But the problem is she's working for Dawn now I don't think she will help us get Ty back."

"I suppose we just have to confines her that we are her friends cause looks like Dawn brain washed her." I nodded my head and left the room and went to where Ty was being held. Jerome and Mitch were standing against the door trying to keep it close.
"LET ME OUT THIS INSTENT!" Man this was going to take awhile.

~Setos Pov~ (finally)

I was checking thru my library and brought all my spell books with me and ty to look for a spell. "Alright Spell Book 1 no , How to train your Sorcerer no , huh," I picked up a dusty book with a red cover and a budder logo on top ," Never seen this before wonder how this got here?" I opened the book and the front page said 'Legends and Spells Of Minecraftia' I open the book and found a page of Ty and Sky.

~The Enderlox Legend~

A boy by the name Deadlox shall be captured by an unknown person and be sacred for the rest of his live with fersacen powers. The boy will have a journey to fa fill to help his friends but he has someone else who has a different side, an evil side who wants to destroy all of Deadloxs friends. In the end he will have to fight 1 of his best friends who was born with powers and who ever beats the other will be givin a powerful wish by Herobrine and Notch them self.

~The Skybrine Legend~

Sky was born by his mother, Clara, and his father ,Herobrine, his father abounded sky to try to protect from certain mobs. As for his mother she has past away from being murdered by a squid on her sons birthday. On that day Sky had gotten an amulet from his mother for his birthday right before the murder. After both his parents were gone he has made friends thru his journey and runs his own kingdom who he shall call the Sky Army. Sky will be injured by another Legend , Enderlox,  and he shall meet his father who tells him of his powers. Sky will then be-

What the heck! I flip the next page and it was ripped out. The only pages left were spells. Man the part of the battle was frightening me because I don't know how to stop it. I decided to go and read the spell part of the book. Hope 1 of these could solve our problems.

~Sky's Pov~

I entered Tys room to see find hiding under the bed. Oh boy this might take awhile. I sat on the floor and looked at him. He looked frightened.

"Ty you ok?"

"Get away from me! I do not know you!"

"Ty I'm trying to help you. Try and snap out of it."

"I don't know what your talking about." I crawled under the bed and grabbed him by the arm.

"Ty your my best friend please snap out of it," I said looking at him I felt myself crying,"I want the old Ty back please."I put my head on his chest still crying. "Please I can't lose you too."I then felt Ty limp down to the floor.

"Ty whats wrong with you! Are you alright?!" I then saw his hand go black and his claw came out again.

"G-Get away from m-me." I grab his arm and try to help him up but then he scratchs my arm. I let go of him and stumble to the floor. I then saw Tys hair go darker and his headphones went purple. Oh no plz dont tell me.

"Im back! You missed me buddy old pal." He looked at me with a evil grin on his face. I get up from the floor and back away.

"H-How are you back!"

"I figured out that Ty wasn't being himself for some time which gave me the chance to take over him once again my dear friend." I grabbed Ty's sword that he kept for emergency from the wall and held it up to protect myself.

"You really think that will help you? Ha you don't even know how powerful I am." I then notice the sword in my grasp glowing and it started changing its form. The budder sword now had a purple ingot in the middle and became larger.

"Impossible that must mean," then I saw a sword appear out of thin air and it was creppy looking," Im not the only one with powers as well. You have Herobrines Powers dont you!" I ran up to him and started slashing my sword at him.

"So what if I do doesn't matter." He then grabbed my sword and threw it.

"Oh stupid boy. There's a reason you have these powers. They are a curse." He said with a grin just before lunging his sword thru my stomach.