The End?

SO IM IN A CAR FOR 4 HOURS AND THOUGHT HEY LET ME WRITE MY BOOK SINCE I GOT NO WIFI FOR KIK

WELP ENJOY THE LAST CHAPTER MUHAHAHAH
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

~Enderlox P.o.v~

I let my wings down as I looked down at the pathetic Sky on the ground, How the hell is he a Brine now

I teleported to the kingdom as I summoned my sword and fireballs. This shall be a fun that is until My time comes...

*Sky Pov*

Son wake up

No 5 more minutes...

Why do I have to even bother with you

I woke up feeling a sting on my cheek. "OW WHAT THE NETHER!" I looked up to see Herobrine glaring at me with his soulless eyes, "Oh it's you," I said as I rub ,my now, red cheek.

You must go safe your kingdom Sky as it has been attacked by thi enemy of you

"Say what?" He then face palms himself as he turns my head to a nearby smoke.

Enderlox is attacking your kingdom dumb ass (XD)

"SHIT WHAT!!" I then remember him knocking me unconscious. I let my wings out as I flew to my kingdom before seeing Herobrine dissolve into particles.

+Herobrines Pov+ (BET YOU WERENT EXCEPTING THIS)

I walked up the golden stairs, seeing my brother Notch at the top on his throne.

"Well Hello brother Its been awhile since we met ,how is the Nether."

"Don't Try to small talk me Notch, what the Nether are you thinking causing these 2 to fight. Just for your own amusement!"

Notch chuckles as he walks down the stairs to me, smirking as he lifts my chin. "Oh Dear Brother You know very well we can not have 2 powerful living creators in minecraftia. One of them must leave or die, like when we were younger," He moves his hand away from me remembering our battle," We were given a choice to leave but only one of us would stay and the other to the Underworld. Of course I won but I didn't let you live did I?" He startled walking back up the stair case and I Teleported in front of him stopping him in his track.

"Brother You do not need to do this, they both can stay and I believe no harm will be done don't make the wrong decision like in the past."

"Oh but It has already began."

-Sky's Pov-

As I flew to The Kingdom I see Enderlox shooting fireballs everywhere, I tried to use a spell I learned from Seto, Most of my feathers flew off me slowly becoming spikes, I pointed it at Enderlox as they hit him. He yelled in pain as I flew down and landed on the ground muttering a spell under my breath, before I could finish I was hit in the rib thrown to the wall of the castle. What's with people throwing me at stuff? He growled at me as he grabbed my shirt collar.

"What the hell are you doing here weakling!"

"I came to save Ty and this kingdom."

He chuckles as he brings our face closer.

"You are an idiot, even If he does return he won't stay with you for long..."