Chapter 22: Flashback

Omg 5.15 K Views! Thank you so much to all u that loved this book series of The Journey Begins it has mean so much to me that you all love this book as I do writing it. Especially all these comments omg to many that I have not answered XD Anywah sorry for long wait enjoy Chapter 22 of my book :3
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

-Seto's Pov-

As I was reading some books I could not help but keep looking at Katlin. She hadn't moved from that corner in awhile I wonder if she is alright after what happened...

~Flash Back~

As I shoved Katlin back into her cell She scratched my elbow as I was about to shut the door. She starts scratching the door trying to break free, as she does my phone suddenly rings. I walk over to my desk and grab my cell phone, I look at the contact to find out its Brice I pick up.
(B= Brice S=Seto got it got it -_- )

B: Yo Seto what's up?

S: Um Brice nows not the time to be calling right now Im kinda busy.

B: Dude you are always busy tell me something I don't know...

S: Your dumb for asking a Dumb Question.

B: Jeez alright

*Bang Bang*

B: What the Nether was that?

S: Just Katlin now what are you calling for Brice Im busy if you don't remember

B: Sorry I just wanted to inform you that the spell book you gave me is in the place you always hide it.

S: Wait My spell book!

B: Yeah why?

S: BRICE I COULD KISS YOU!!!(plz do ,3,)

B: *blushing* Uh Im gonna hang up now talk to you later Seto

*hangs up*

I run to the desk near the door and push open the drawer seeing a book with a purple cover on it. I quickly grab it and ran back to Katlin's Cell, Katlin is just sitting in front of the window trying to brake thru it.

"SETO WHEN I GET OUT YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD FOR KNOCKING ME OUT!"

Jeez this girl needs a chill pill...

I quickly flip thru the pages looking for a spell I have not used in a very long time. The reverse spell. I never used it because if you use it on the person they act diffrent of how they usually act. I hope this works and fixs everything.

As I find the page Katlin is almost thru the door still banging but now trying to claw it down. I started to use the spell as I see a red smoke go around her but I don't think she notices she is still banging the door. As I continue useing the spell the bangs on the door start to soften untill there is silence. I look thru the window to see Katlin on the floor with her claws out still on the door. The smoke turns blue and soon dissappeared into thin air.

"Katlin?" I ask not hesitating for a second. There was no response just silence.

~Present~

As I kept remembering I suddenly hear a knock at the door. I stood up leaving my book on the desk to open the door.

"Who is it?" I ask.

"It's me, Ty." I open the door and allow Ty in as he looks confused at the surrondings. Huh I wonder.

"Hey Ty do you mind if I show you something?"

"Why?"

"Just come here." I said he followed me to the door which was now completely broken. I will fix it later, I open the door slowly as we enter the cell.

"Hey Katlin look who's here!" I said Katlin turns around just enough for me to see her face. She looks at Ty who is still very confused at the moment. Katlin looks like she is about to cry again as I see she just keeps looking at Ty till his eyes went back to there normal colors.

"Woah," Ty says as he backs up and almost falls to the floor," Where am I..."
Did she just? I loom back at Katlin but she has already in her old position, staring at a wall in the corner. Ty sees Katlin then at me.

I leave the cell knowing they need to be alone.

-Tys Pov-

What is going on? I remember everything that has happened but how long was I in her trance? As I keep looking at Katlin I knew she wasn't the one I saw with Dawn that day, I walk over to her but as I get close she hisses at me and runs to another corner.

"Katlin? Is something wrong?" I ask looking at her but she doesn't respond I walk over to her following. I crouched next to her and places my hand on her shoulder but she pushs it off looking frightened.

"Don't touch me Ty." She says looking at me with tears in her eyes.

"Katlim come on are you ok?"

"NO TY IM NOT," She says as she looks at me with red eyes," Why are you even talking to me after what I have done to you! I'm a monster..." She says as she turns around looking back at the wall.

/WARNING SOMETHING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN THAT SOME OF YOU MAY NOT LIKE SO SKIP TILL YOU SEE BOLD AGAIN LIKE THIS!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED\

I walked closer to her and placed my finger under her chin and made her look at me. I then gave her a kiss on the lips. (Warned you...) She looked at me surprised with blush over her face beet red.
"I don't know why you did that Ty, after what I have done to you."

"That wasnt you,"I said," That was Dawn making you do all that not yourself."

/OK YOU CAN NOW READ AGAIN UNDER THIS TEXT OK OK IF U READ TOP DON'T KILL ME\

Katlin looked at me with tears still in her eyes and jumped on me giving me a hug.

"I'M SO SORRY TY FOR ALL I'VE DONE TO YOU GUYS!!" I gave her a hug as she kept hugging me.

"We forgive you."
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ok I warned you all that read the one with all the warning. Can't Blame me I liked him for Idk since I fou d about enderlox. Oh and I like enderlox not Ty ok in here he is enderlox ok ok. Also hoped you liked that I made this long I may make more tommrow ,3,