Chapter 6: New Power

~Tys Pov~

"Katlin what are you doing get back here!" There was no response. Dawn laughed as she saw the rest of Team Crafted come out of the castle with budder armor and budder swords. "Well well if it isn't Sky. How you doing without me huh?" Dawn had said while laughing maniacly at us. "What do you want Dawn your not allowed here especially the Squids. Why are you with squids?!?!" She got up from her throne and jumped to the floor. "Well when you broke up with me I found out the squids weren't everything you thought they were. They just needed a leader so I stepped forward and I became their queen." She said. "ALL HAIL QUEEN DAWN!" "Oh and sky I think you already met 1 of them. He tried to get you but you somehow managed to escape but I wont let that happen again." A boy who looked 13 walked forward he had a sword with a bow and arrows attached.  "Oh and Deadlox." I jerked by head toward her. She disqusts me. "Don't worry about your little friend. I will take good care of her." I then saw Katlin teleport away. "You 2!" She said pointing at some squids. "Go back to the base and make sure she stays in her cell." "Yes you Majesty." I growled under by breath. "WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO TO HER DAWN!" "Awwww does the little dragon boy miss his girlfriend." I blushed.  "She isn't my girlfriend she's my friend and I help everyone of my friends. Something to you that you don't have Dawn!"   She looked furius. "Manderate destroy them." He bowed and quickly took out his sword. "Deadlox go with Bashur and take everyone into safety! Ssundde go look for Seto to see what Dawn did to Katlin! That's a order." They all nodded in agreement but I didn't I was gonna go after Dawn.  I ran as fast as I could to follow them while trying to avoid them. "DEADLOX GET BACK HERE!" I looked down at Sky and saw his sunglasses again. "Hey Sky Your Glasses are Glowing Again!" He seemed a bit surprised and ran into the castle again and closed the gate. The army of Squids were trying to break the barracade to destroy them I better hurry.

~Dawns Pov~

We entered our base the squids helped me down from my throne while I walked down to the prison in the basement. "You Majesty the prisoner is inside her cell safe and secure." "Good job." They opened the door for me then shut it close. I walked down the dark hallway till I spotted her in the corner chained up to the wall. "Hmph doesnt feel to good does it. To be changed up to the wall and held prisoner. " She looked up at me her pupils were narrow thats what I expected from her kind of hybrid anyway. "W-What do you want from me." She said with a little fright in her voice. "I want you to forget about team crafted they aren't coming for you." "YOUR WRONG! THEIR MY FRIENDS THEY WI-" I slapped the girl across the face. "You don't yell to royalty you little bull shit."  I heard the prison door open and saw my friend James, a devil sorcerer, walk in toward me. "Took you long enough. The girl is useless are you sure she can help us." I said. The girl doesnt obey she only shows disrespect like that damn Deadlox. "I have the spell to help 'change' her mind your highness don't worry. Her so called friends wouldn't want to attack her giving us advantages against them. Plus she will be loyal to soon." "Alright I trust you." I walked out of the room and let him do his thing but It will be worth it when my plan runs into action.

~Katlin's Pov~

Dawn exited out of the room and leaving me with this damn sorcerer.  "What are you gonna do to me!" I hissed at him. He didn't awnser back but he started using some spell and I saw a black shadow start going around me. "So you believe your friends will come help do you?"  He said smirking. "Y-yes they would they have helped me a-all this way they wouldn't stop n-now!" "And what about your old friends from your village hmm?"  I then saw an imagen in my head that I never wanted to see again. I saw me destroying my home town. Everyone was running in fear crying for help while I was floating above them laughing. "N-No I didnt mean to." I started crying then I heard the sorcerer again. "They were your friends and they betrayed you. Imagen those people that were mean to you as your so called friends." I then saw me at school before the incident of me. I had been a hybrid and my school now knew. Some boys came up to me and laughed at me but what broke my heart was it was Sky, Deadlox, Bashur, Jason, Seto, Ssundee, and the rest of the team crafted.  Sky grabbed me by the hair and started pulling it. Then Ty came up and started punching me and my wings. "Y-You guys are m-my f-friends why are you doing t-this." "We never cared for you. Just another waste." Bashur said. I cried and everything started turning to ablur. I knew what was happening and I like it. I want my revenge on them for hurting me and turtoring me just because I was different... because I knew they weren't gonna safe me. The shadow figure dissappeared but I felt diffrent. A good different. I saw a hand gestured toward me I looked up and saw it was Dawns Hand. "Do you want to help me with my plan." "What is it exactly..." "To destroy them.  For you and for me." I snickered under my breath and grabbed her arm. "Deal." We walked out of the cell I was in. While walking I notice a mirror.  I looked at what I was now. My hair was dark brown with red strips on it once more, my pupil were dark purple and surrounding it was blackness. I dont mind the new look as long as I get what I want. Revenge.