Chapter 23

-Sky's Pov-
You can't keep it quiet for long...
They will see your other side soon...
You can't escape the legend Sky...

I woke up with fear in my heart. I placed my hand on my chest feeling my heart beating fast for I have been terrified of this darn voice. Where was it coming from? Then the door opened slowly as I saw someone enter the room. It was Katlin. I panicked and looked around the room for my butter sword.

"Sky Please I need to-" Katlin started but I found my butter sword under the bed and pointed it at her.
"How the hell did you get past security!" I yelled at her. She didn't respond but she just kicked my hand causing the sword to fall to the side of the room. It scared me as I backed away from her.
"Sky I just came-"
"Stay back you!" I said and Then I felt anger in me. I didn't mean what I did next. That anger built up and caused a fire ball in my hand and I throw at her. It hit her in the chest as she fell sitting down holding her chest. (And I get injured again...) She didn't do anything just say one thing before passing out from blood loss "sorry..."

-Ty's Pov-
As I was just about to leave Seto grabbed my arm.
"Ty I need to tell you something about Katlin."
"What happened now?"
"Well um," He started with a little strain in his voice," She can go back to what Dawn did to her."

"What! How I thought you removed that from her!?!?" Oh god great this is just great just PEACHY!

"You just need to keep her away from Dawn alright." I didn't get to respond there was a huge explosion from upstairs.