Part 12: Damn

-Setos Pov-

"You say it was glowing correct?" I asked Mitch. He nodded and gave it to me as I examine it. I thanked Mitch and ask him to deliver it back to Sky. He and Ty then left. What is going on with us. This is gonna 1 day kill us all and it will be our friend who will do it...

-??? Pov-

I grabbed a sword from the wall and headed toward the stunt dummies. I gripped my sword and swung at it hitting it till it popped as stuffing flow out of it. I swear Dawn needs to get better equipment then these if she wants us to beat the Sky army. I picked up thendummy and levitated toward the distinguisher. As I headed toward the door I felt something land on my head. I looked up to see a old friend of mine. "Meow" I grabbed her from her waist and pet her. "Figaro what are you doing here I thought I told you to stay in my room." I took her back to my room and set her on the bed. I left my room and saw a squid waiting for me. "Queen Dawn wishs to see you!"

"Alright thank you." The squid walked away down the hall way while I made my way to Dawns confrense room. I knovked the door and heard Dawn say "Come in." I opened the door and saw Dawn on her throne and saw bandages around her. "Your Majesty what happened." She sighed at got up from her throne and walked over to me. "Sky and some other of his friend came and attacked us. They took that boy and injured me while at it," She said while dragging me toward the door," And I want you to do me a task."

"What is your wish?" I asked.

"Go and get Ty back and maybe get a girl there. She will be useful."

"Yes Mame!"

"Don't fail me Laurie."

--------------------

Yay done with Chapter 12 Finally -3- hope yah like oh yeah Im not posting other winners because I grg to movie and watch pattington. Yay. Anyway see yah later everyone/everypony!