Chapter 3: Im Sorry

~Ty's Pov~

I walked inside the room and sat next to Jason. "So Ty how long have you had it?" I looked at Seto and then everyone looked at me. Oh god. "Well I got this from Katlin when I went missing that day." I then saw Sky looked pissed off.

(Shits about to get real here 0-0)

"W-Wait your saying Katlin, the ender girl, did that to you?!?! That Little Bitch!" "Sky she didn't mean to she said she was forced too." "If the damn Bitch was forced to do it then why didn't she do it to some other Mother Fucker!" (Im laughing it ato correct it to Mother Ducker XD ) "Sky calm down" Ssundde said. "Why should I look what she did to Ty! This wouldn't have had happened if she didn't have to pick Ty! That bitch should have picked another person besides him." I then heard a little sniff ( when someone cries you know) and turned around to see Katlin at the door. Oh no she heard. She was crying and slammed the door close. "Katlin!" We all looked at Sky. "I'm sorry I didn't know she was there." I got up from the chair and left the room. I looked all around the Castle looking for her but she wasn't to be found. That was until I found a trail of purple blood on the floor. I followed the trail to the forest and then I saw Katlin. She was in her Ender - Dragon form trying to fly. Her wing was torn up with blood dripping from it. "Katlin wait!" She turned around and saw me. "Get away from me!" "Katlin i'm sorry Sky didn't mean to hur-" "LIES YOU PEOPLE ARE THE SAME JUDGING SOMEONE THAT FAST! I WAS ONCE LIKE THAT TO BEFORE YOU KNOW!" I then saw red stripes growing in her hair. What is happing? " AT LEAST YOU HAVE SOMEONE THAT CARES FOR YOU! I'M ALL ALONE!" I walked closer to her and she started backing away from me "Katlin you aren't alone you have us. We can help you just please calm down." She stopped and looked at me. Her hair turned back into brown with her pink tips. She walked up to me and gave me a hug. "Im sorry Ty I wish I could have stop this from happening to you but I couldn't..." I gave her a pat on the back and we walked to the base. "There dead because of me." "What are you talking about?" "Remember when you were being controlled by... Enderlox he said why I'm protecting you guys when I killed the 'others' well the others were my old town." "It's fine thats all in the past so let it go ok. " (See what I did there ) We walked back inside the castle and saw everyone running to Sky's room. "Sky Wake Up!" Whats going on! Katlin and I ran up the stairs to Skys room and saw Sky...

CLIFF HANGER X3

Sorry for that but its New Years Eve I need a break plus my thumbs are killing so yeah HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE EVERYPONY/EVERYONE