Chapter 5: The Healing

~Katlins Pov~

"We will be learning the magic of (friendship .3.) healing. So when someones injured you can heal them easily. The only problem is I can't teach you it yet cause I don't have a way to show yo-" Ty grabbbed my hand and we ran straight back to the Castle. Where the heck are we going?

~Tys Pov~

So she needs to use it on someone Jerome needs it badly. I grabbed her arm and ran to the Castle to his room. We entered his room and saw him on his bed qith Mitch crying besides him. "Mitch...Mitch you ok." "Go away..." Man I hate to see him like this. Katlin didn't look at Jerome. "When did this happen." She said with tears in her eyes. "This happened when you were shot down and I was wondering if you could use the healing thing on Jerome it would really help." She nodded in agreement and walked up to Jerome. She placed her hand on Jeromes Chest and started saying an enchantment "Laeh eht derujni accab rof eh sah devres sih elpoep htiw epoh tel mih evil evno niaga." She then took her hand off of Jerome and fell to her knees "S-Sorry healing takes lots of my powers".  Jerome then suddenly woke up and started breathing heavily. "JEROME YOUR OK!" Mitch ran up to Herome and gave him a hug while crying into his chest. "I missed you biggums." Jerome hugged him back and kised Mitch on his forehead.  "I missed you to biggums." Katlin got up from the floor and left the room. I followed herbout but she was running. "Katlin wait up!" She ran out to the castle and you wouldn't belive what I saw Squids every where and I saw someone I hoped to never see again Minx...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Hey you guys Cherry here sorry I havent updated by books in a while.  My mom took my phone and I wasnt able to do anything about it but I got it back but I hoped you enjoyed this Chapter and Im starting the next chapter I was inspired today for some reason anyone see yah soon.    :D