Chapter 4: The Practise

~Sky's Pov~

Man I feel like a bastard I didn't know she was listening she most hate me. "Guys I didnt know she was there I swear." "Sky its fine you were just worried about Ty." It stayed quite for a couple of minutes so I asked a question that was in my head for awhile. "How long was I out?" I asked Seto. "You were  out for at least 4 days. When you got hit with the ax you lost alot of blood I helped patched you up while Ty was sitting and crying waiting for you to wake up." I then saw a dark figure behind Seto. I got a massive headache in my head just looking at it and everything started getting blurry. "Sky... wake up! You... Get The Nurse!" Thats all I heard before I was surrounded by darkness.

~Katlin's Pov~

We ran up the stairs to the door of Sky's Room. We looked and saw Sky on his bed screaming while tossing and turning. This is bad very Bad. "Sky whats happening Wake up! You have to wake up!  Someone Get The Nurse!"Seto said.  Jason  hovered out of room to get the nurse. Ty ran next to Seto and looked at Sky. "Whats going on with him Seto?!?!" "I don't know this never happened to anyone I have known." "It happened to Ty." I said. Everyone looked at me confused.  "What do you mean?" Ty said. "When I had to make you into a Hybrid you did the exact same thing when you passed out. The only thing I'm wondering is why it's happening to Sky." Jason came back with a nurse. Seto explained to Jason and the nurse whats happening.  The nurse explained to us she didn't know what to do with Sky now because of the Hybrid thing. ( I dont know )  Sky was now calm but he had a hard time breathing. "I think Sky will be fine we just have to wait for him to wake up." We walked out of the room and closed the door.  "Hey Ty." I said walking beside him "Yeah?" "I was wondering if you wanted to go practice your powers outside cause I havent taught you that much about them also you don't know when you'll have to use them." "Sure why not."

~PINK FLUFFY UNICORN TIME SKIP~

We headed outside to the forest where noone would see us. I brought my cloak and some other materials I thought would help him.  He was sitting under the tree listening to his headphones. "Hey Ty," I said and smacked the Headphones off him," You ready to practice."

"Hey I was using that!"

"You want them back?"

"YEAH!" He yelled.  I have to becareful around Ty abit more he did somehow summonded that ender sword. Anyway I levitated the Headphones up to a nearby Tree and flew next to it.

"If you want it try getting it without flying!" I yelled from atop of the tree.

"How exactly am I supposed to do that?"

" Imagen your headphones in your head and try to make it float to you." He sighed and did as I said but failed. I managed to catch his headphones before it fell to the ground and gave them back.

"That was pointless you know that right Katlin." I laughed.

"Well your the one who want to learn not me. Ready for the next lesson."

"Depends. Which are you gonna teach me?"