Chapter 20: The Deal

-Skys Pov-
I felt nothing, it was so quiet... Am I dead?
I cant my people need me, I then realize I was just not able to move but I could move my hand. I felt something on my hand and started to squeeze it.
"SKY!?!?" I hear someone say, I then feel their hand release mine and started to yell more. Where was I? What happened? I started to be able to open my eyes once more the bright light almost made my eyes burn. I see everyone coming into my room as I sat up on my bed. The door swimgs open all of a sudden and everyone emerges into the room.

"Sky you feeling alright?" Jason said.

"You feeling alright bro?" Mudkip asked me.

"One question at a time please," I said as I sat down in a much more comfortable position," What happened while I was out?" I then see everyone looking Mitchs way as They give him the stink eye.

"Mitch? What's going on?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replied not even making eye contact.

"You hesitated Mitch." I said as I cross my arms waiting for an awnser.

"Well...WE MAY BE GOING TO WAR?" My eyes widen as I hear those words, War. I placed my hand on my face trying to proses what I just heard.

"Why war..." I finally spoke out.

"Dawn said she wanted war and if we didn't respond she would kill everyone at this place." He said. As he talked I noticed Jerome in his arm look like he was asleeped so I asked...

"Why is Jerome in your arms?" I asked pointing at Jerome from now looked soaking wet.

"Dawns sorcerer tried to drown him in a water bubble." He spoke as He cuddled the wet bacca in his arm. Then there was knock on the door.

"Umm Guys you should look outside! I recommend beinging some weapons as well." Seto said.

We all went downstairs grabbing some budder sword and headed outside. Standing outside was an enormous amount of squids all holding ink swords.

"Hello Sky I see you have recovered from your 'incedent', but I believe we had a deal." Dawn said above her throne with a girl beside her holding a bow and arrows.

"We will have war but if we win you must stay away from Sky army, for good." I protest she lets out a grin and signals the girl beside her who raises her bow and places an arrow, pointing at me.

"Sure but if I win," She says walking toward me," I get to rule your army and you all be my slaves." She says. How did I love Dawn in the first place?!?!