Chapter 16: A dream or the Future.

-Skys Pov-

I tossed and turned in bed. I threw the sheets of me and felt my head. I was sweating. I got off the bed and put some cloths on and left the castle. I walked to a nearby tree and climbed up. I then lifted my hand in front of me and made butter colored fires. I have been practicing my powers for awhile knowing I will have to use them sooner or later. I layed on the tree inhaleing the fresh air outside and fell asleep on the tree.

-Dream-
I ran out of the base not turning around while I was being chased. I let my wings pop out my back and flew into the air trying to get away from that place. Running away from 'HIM'. I then saw a figure fly to the air his ender wings spread out and a wild gein across his bloddy face.
"Oh Sky where are you going in such a hurry?" I turned around stared at him. He made a ender head on his hand and threw it directly at me. I was gonna be killed by my best friend, Deadlox...

-Real World-

I woke up startled from the dream. I rub my head and lay against the tree once more. What was that? Was that just a dream...or is that the future? I suddenly become very scared. The same thing happened to Deadlox about me. I curl up into a ball and cry on to my legs. I don't want any of this to happen but I don't know any way to stop this. I then hear rustling coming from the forest. I look below and see a girl she has scratch mark all over her and is bleeding. As she comes near my resting place I jump down only for her to bump into me and fall backwards. She looks up at me and covers her face.

"Please don't hurt me. I don't have anything on me."(Not like that0-0. Dirty people)

"It's ok I'm not going to hurt you." I crouch next to her. She has read eyes from crying and it seems like a claw mark on her left eye. I help her up and guide her to the base.

"So how did you get injured.. umm?"

"Issabella. Thats my name."

"Ok. Issabella how did you get hurt?"

"I got attacked by a girl. I never saw anything like her. She saw me and randomly attacked me."

"Are you talking about me?" I turn my head as Issabella hid behind me.

"What can't a girl say hi to her old 'friend' " Katlin said.