Part 2: My Love

~Deadlox's Pov~

I woke up when I heard a little grunt. I looked up from the floor and saw Sky awake it look like he was tring to get up. "Sky don't do that..." He looked down at at me and sat straight.  "Sorry did I wake you up?" "No I woke up myself." It was quite for a few minutes till Sky asked me a question.  "Why didn't you tell me."

"About what" I got up from the floor and sat beside him on the bed. He gave me a glare.

" You know what i'm talking about Ty don't try to dodge it." He then grabbed my necklase. My hair turned a darker brown, my eyes turned purple and wings popped from my back. I have gotten use to the pain but I still haven't gotten use to everyone knowing about it now.

"Look I'm sorry Sky I just didnt want you to get worry about me... and I thought you would be scared of the new me."  I grabbed the necklace from him and put it back on as I returned to my old form. I didn't like it when I made people worry about me it made me feel worse. He then gave me a kiss on the cheek.  I blushed red and looked at him. "Of course I care but I only care because your my friend and I love you." I chuckled "Thanks Sky." I then remembered Mitch. "Sky i'm going to tell everyone you're awake now ok." "Alright." I left him in his room and reminded him not to get up because of his wound. I told everyone about Sky waking up and they all rushed to his room. That is not Mitch. He was still mad at me for what hapened to Jerome. I peeked inside his room and saw him hugging what looked like Betty , Jeromes ax , in his arm. Jerome was in the clinic they were doing their best to help him because he got cut in the neck. Katlin she hasn't been found after what happened and to believe this all happened because of me. I walked up to the clinic room and saw Jerome on a bed. He looked worse then ever. His fur had blood all over it, he was hooked up to different machines, and thenworst part was that his heart wasn't beating. They sometimes got his heat beat back but then it stopped. Im sorry Jerome for what I have done to you. I walked out of the castle and I saw a figure walking closer to the castle. The person then fell to the ground. I ran to the person and they were wearing a robe. I took the hood off and saw it was Katlin. (I wanted to end it here but I'm not that important :3) Her face was covered in blood and she had a cut on her arm. I picked her up and took her to her room to see if I could help. I was the one that this to her. I opened the door and layed her on my bed. Great now there are 3 people hurt by me. I grabbed bandages and wrapped them around her arm and head. I then remembered I stabbed her wing wonder if it has healed. I sat on the floor for her to wake up I then saw something under my bed. I grabbed it and it looked like the map she had given me. I put it in cabinet knowing I would need it in the future.  "No...Im sorry" I looked behind to see Katlin was crying in her sleep. Wonder what she's dreaming about. I left my room and walked to Sky's room. Everyone was talking with Sky making him smile and laugh. But I noticed something off why does it look like his sunglasses are glowing?