Chapter 18: Im Back?

-Molly's Pov-

I stayed with my brother on the chair besides him. What is going on in this place. I look down at my amulet and open the locket inside was the photo I looked ar the photo of mom. I miss her badly. Dad was right there is alot of danger out here and I better be prepared.

-Katlins Pov-

I slept in my room on my bed tossing and turning in bed. This is getting ridiculous why am hearing my own voice against myself. The wierdest part is when I try to sleep I get these strange visions. My past memories are all fuzzy but are starting to get clearer everytime that voice c-

Talking about me?

How the hell is this possible...

I manage to fall asleep after a few minutes of piece and quiet.

~Dream~

I was helping Ty with healing Jerome as he sprang back to live and kissed Mitch. I then felt a strange stream going thru my body. I couldn't control myself. I walked out of the room before noticing Ty look at me. I kept hearing Ty calling me but It then started getting quiet. I then looked at my surrondings I was outside and saw a army out of the kingdom. What Is Going On? I stand near the army and Try my best to stop what Im doing. I manage to see someone pointing at me with a spell book in his hand. Damn sorcerers, I was then teleported somewhere. I was in a dumgeon and 2 squids dragged me to a cell and hand cuffed me. I then suddenly gained control once more. I was alone till I saw someone come in. It was the girl from Before...

(You know the rest )

~End of Dream~

I woke up in a bed startled from what I have seen. Ouch my head is trobbing. I walked out of my room and left the base. I got some fresh air from that wierd dream. Possibly a side effect from Seto. "SHOT HER!" I heard I turned around only to be meet with a purple fire ball heading toward me as every thing came back to a blur.

-Jerome's Pov-

"SHOT HER!" I yelled. Seto caused a fire ball on his hand and threw it at Katlin, she turned around and got hit in the face and fell unconscious to the floor. We all ran past her besides Seto he stayed behind and teleported Katlin and him back to base. We saw Ty heading down the hall as Mitch grabbed him and ran out. (Lol imagen that XD ) We headed toward Dawns room.