Chapter 25

-Skys Pov-

I stayed with Ty the rest of that day. Now that he knows about me he is concerned about my safety now. My wound has healed but we don't know about Katlin, she went missing after that day. I hope she is alright but I hope Ty is ok after he knew about me.

-10 Days Later (Cause Im lazy)-

Almost all Team Crafted knows about my new found powers. We even got a letter from Dawn, She said she would send squids in a week. Why is she sending letters like she is warning us?
I walked outside seeing Ty in his ender form takling dummies to the ground as for me My powers are powerful I found out my emotions are connected to powers like Ty. I walked up to Ty and grabbed him the the neck. He fell on top of me as I heard him laugh.

"Well aren't you getting stronger?" He said rolling up now sitting down.

"Yeah I guess, I do have a good teacher." I said as he started slowly turning back to his human form.

"Hey Sky have you heard from Jerome yet after he went to spy on dawn?"

"Not yet hope he is alright due Mitch is kinda getting worried since Bashur went with him."

"Oh yeah almost forgot Bashur is dating Bodil." I laughed as Ty said those words those two had a crush on each other and finally got hooked up.

I got up walking to the forest finding a nice place to rest. I jump 2x higher then I usually do and land on a tall tree. I had gotten use to these powers.

"Yes I am here but do you have the potion?" I heard a voice I looked below and saw a figuer in a cloak talking into a radio. I used my powers to listen to the conversation.

"Yes Im on my way Why do you need this exactly?"

"I will tell you later I just have to use it on someone in the Sky army."

"Sky Army? I forgot you left why exactly?"

"Just bring the potion Sapphire ok..."

The person then placed the radio in a pocket and took of her hood. I couldn't believe it, Katlin...