Chapter 27

-Skys Pov-

I let my wings down as I see her heading to the kingdom. I jump down from the tree and run at the direction, as I heard screams coming from the kingdom, I look from the gate and see a hole at Tys Wall. Oh no!

-Tys Pov-

I sat on my bed looking at my tail and claws. This is so strange I am a freak but yet Im happy I got them... I can finally protect everyone without feeling like Im a weakling. I sit up and hear screams from outside. I look from my window and see people running from a figure. It looks up at me, Katlin? She throws a fire ball at my window as it blasts me backwards I hit my head against the wall. Everything is a blur but I see Katlin with something in her hand, but she wasnt alone.

-??? Pov-

I stared at the weakling unconscious on the floor. His wing was torn from the impact I looked at Katlin pissed off.

"Was this thing the reason we came here!" I ylled at her crossing my arms. She just stared at him not saying anything.

"Yes and if you have a problem with this Susan you can go back to the pound with all the others like you!" She said her eye going red for a moment as she looked back at the creature.

"So what do we do now Katlin he is like right in front of us..." I looked behind Katlin and looked at Lauren.

"Master requested we bring him back for testing but I dont want that to happen." I looked at her stunned.

"So what your saying is you are gonna 'disobey' Master! He would kill us if we do this!" I said, I have known Katlin for a long time she found me in the woods when I was just a child I owe her but this was to crazy. She sighed levitating the boy.

"If you do not remeber I do believe the prophesy said Every living thing would be doomed when he and His leader, Sky, go into battle. Which if I must is in a few weeks!"

I backed away as she let her wings out to the hole.

"And He may be a creature but he has a name you know..." She flew out of the castle toward the forest.

"Susan do you think this is a good idea?"

"No I don't but we do owe her." I bent down turning into my hybrid wolf form. Lauren changed her self to a dragon and flew after Katlin. I sniffed the air catching the scent. This better be worth it...