Part 9: Injured

~Enderlox Pov~ (short part :P )

I grip the sword and pull it out of the boy's stomach. He holds the wound and falls on his knees bleeding, his blood all over the floor and my sword. "Sky whats going on in there!?" I hear and then there is banging heard from the door. I kick Sky once more in the stomach once more causing him to spit out blood and covering me in blood. I shall return for now but just to let him sufferfor  what will happen to his dear friend...

~Jeromes Pov~

I hear crashing noises from Tys room. I'm getting worried I decided to check and see if Sky and Ty are alright. I grip the handle but it won't budge. I signal Mitch to try but he fails as well. I start banging the door. "Sky what's going on in there?!" I hear nothing I take some steps back and ram myself to the door making slam open as I fall on the floor. I look up and see Sky on the floor bledding from his stomach and he was surrounded by a puddle of blood as for Ty he was in the corner curled up in the corner like a frighten cat but he was coveres in blood head to toe with no sign of injury besides a scrath on his arm. Mitch runs into the room and tries to calm Ty down while I got up and picked up Sky. He looked so white and had lost alot amount of blood I put my finger on his neck. Good he's still alive but not for long. I rush out of the room toward Seto's room. Seto hears me kicking the door and sees Sky in my arm. He grabs Sky and takes him into his spare bed he has. He places him on the bed and ask me to leave him for awhile I nod and leave. Could thing get any worse...

( ok so here is a short chapter cause its 3:18 p.m here and my mom told me to clean the house and I didnt. So I got work fast but once Im done I will be back. P.S GO FOLLOW Random_Budder_Wolf IF NOT I WOULDNT BE CONTINUEING THIS BOOK SO YEAH BYEEEEE. FOLLOW ME ON IG CHERRYBLOOSOMMLP!! )