Chapter 7

Whipped Fun

The whole ride on their way home was full of silence, Lea fell asleep mid of their drive, feeling extremely drained. The extemporaneous pain was stinging her physically, mentally and emotionally.

While Aga, on the other hand, was left thinking with the possibilities that could have happened if only everything was still the same.

He really didn't thought his life would turn this way, it was already printed in his mind that Charlene and him would get married and have a family of their own. Living under one roof, sharing the same room and bed with love surrounding them.

But that? It was all in the past now, it was like a bubble that's popped or a balloon defying the gravity as it flew over the blue sky as it hides behind the clouds leaving you hanging, crying because you know you'll never get that balloon back again.

Although he can't just expound himself in this situation. It was very naive of him to question his purpose when he still has a long life to live. There are still people waiting to see him, like his friends and his grandmother. Relying on his leader ship, employees of their company. And expecting a full support and friend-like-love, it's Lea.

He can't just recklessly give up. He still has a mission. What is it? It's for him to wait, see and accomplish.

And... they finally arrived at Aga's house. He went down to open the gates and went back inside his car to park it inside, he did vice versa until it was safe inside his carport.

Lea has been sleeping almost the whole ride, she must have been really tired.

It was evident with the aura she was reflecting that she had fun. And Aga was more than glad to entertain the happiness in her after it was beaten up by the solemn pain of loosing her mother.

He closed the car door and with his hands, multi-tasking, as he tried opening the door with the keys he's holding. After a few, he finally opened it and he made his way directly to the guest room, making Lea lay on the bed with care that he might wake her up.

"Goodnight Lea, always remember, 'the sun'll come out tomorrow' we still have tomorrow to prove Earth that we can live and fight its changes, I know it'll be hard for you to accept the fact that Nanay Ligaya is with our creator already, but I'll be here. I might've not directly said it to Nanay Ligaya, but I do promise to help you find your father." While stroking her soft hair and tucking some strands under her ears, he uttered those words, soft and full of sincerity. He helped himself stand up and slowly left the room, subtle to not make a sound.

He went to his room to also rest himself, it has been a very long day for them, a lot have happened for them to interference and comprehend.

Nanay Ligaya's death was very unexpected. She was all healthy and strong just last week, in fact she was able to buy groceries and do all house hold chores she usually does which are not that much heavy since there's only 3 people living in the house. Then all of a sudden, she was just having a fever and now, she's - gone.

It'll be gladiatorial for Lea to accept it but that's how life works. Everyone doesn't have any control of how long they can stay and spend their given time. You'll arrive but also leave. For a long or short time. Make memories and leave it to people who you inquire it with.

With all energy left. Aga took his shoes off letting his feet be free from being held prison by his leather black shoes, but still hugged by his black socks.

Making his way to the walk in closet, he doesn't have enough strength to clean himself for tonight just a change of right clothing will make his night comfortable since he was quite sweaty earlier.