Chapter 16

Signed in, love.

"And you - don't dare touch my wife's hands."

"Ariel. That was not necessary!" Nagged by lola Amelia but Aga didn't seem like he was bothered by it. He fiercely looked at Ian in the eyes and menacingly said, "Don't go near me nor my family again." then walked away with Lea. Pushing her as they stormed out of the place.

"Sorry about that, Iho. What about lunch? Let's catch up." He gladly agreed and followed lola Amelia.

"Aga and I aren't in the best state but I thought Charlene and him were engaged last year?"

"Well - unfortunately, they broke up. Then the rest is history. Too much to tell. Nevertheless! I think she's better for him." He nodded in query. Still confused and undoubtedly troubled with the ' the rest is history.' It was interesting him.

"Wear this." Aga pulled his coat and gave it to Lea. He doesn't want to be manipulative nor look like he's one but her clothes were not really approved by his eyes.

"Don't talk to him if ever you see him again, understood?" His voice was vile. Very intimidating: quite berserk.

"P-parang mabait naman siya. Kinakausap nga siya ni lola - "

"No he is not! He will just take everything away from me again!" She stumbled upon the distressed voice, petrifying systems in her body like a disliked surprise, hatred by whomever it was specifically to.

She was too anguish to handle this. She woke up neither on the right nor bad side of the bed. Her emotions were emitted weirdly; anomalously popping out and changing like a thriller-horror movie, no one knows where or when it'll appear. It was a scare show.

"Siguro na-naman may masasakyan ako pauwi. Uuwi na ako, Aga. S-sorry sa istorbo." She internalized all the energy she can absorb and held onto the railings of her wheel chair's wheels.

"Stay. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to raise my voice on you. I was just occupied with a lot today." He held her hand, looking at her with a guilt-tripping stare.

"Don't cry, please?" He kneelt down on one knee and wiped her tears. Lea swallowed all the courage and just nodded when Aga's fingers slid over her fairly bare face.

"Tahan na. I'm just scared that he'll do it again. That he'll take all things I tried to earn and leave me again-empty, like it did before." He admitted. Lea sniffed and placed both of her hands on his jaw.

"Hindi kita iiwan. Nandito lang ako palagi." She consoled, giving him a shady-nuanced yet assuring smile.

"Aistt!" Lea groaned, making a boxy grin, sipping air through it, holding her womb. "You okay?"

"Oo. Parang may gumalaw lang sa tiyan ko."

"It's our baby."

"Kaya nga. Lumalaki na siya, parang ang bigat na ng katawan ko." Lea complained; Aga chuckled. "Don't worry. You still look sexy." He winked making both of them laugh.

Her butt landed on the bouncy cushions, hair dripping with water, fresh from the bath she took. Lights were all open, there's no one but her in the house.

She's so keen of moving around. Her body itches in contempt of doing something. Albeit that she's already out of the chair and is allowed to move around more than she can before, both of the Muhlach weren't still allowing her to extent into doing house chores.

But maybe no one would know. Just a little.

Her feet stepped with her brain's command. Making its way downstairs.