Special Chapter 1

Third Person:

It's Been a While.

"What are we going to do while you guys are with Ninong and Ninang?" It was the nth time Lea had asked the question, putting baby powder on the back of the two kids.

"Behave, momma." They've always answered like twins. At the same time, same words and almost same volume of voice.

"Good, now, may I remind the two of you to do not go far from them, follow their rules and no to too much-" Lea backed herself a little, checking if both are prepared. She waited for their answer with her eyebrows raised a little.

"Sweets." They held the strap of their backpacks and smiled a little at their mom. Lea showed them a sly grin of agreement and reached to give them a kiss.

"Mahal, Dawn and Chard are already waiting for them outside!" Aga shouted from downstairs. Lea stood up and held their shoulders.

"Let's go."

"Take care, girls." They listen to her reminders very well, mother knows best. Their momma wouldn't do anything to harm them, so as much as they can, the girls do their best to obey her regulations.

They reciprocated their mother's gesture of body enveloping as they bid their good byes and went to their Ninang Dawn's side.

Dawn smiled at Lea seeing her fretting face. "Don't worry, babe. We'll take good care of these two. Don't worry about a thing and just enjoy the night and tomorrow. In caution." She tilted her head, taunting the worried wife.

Lea could only give her a small laugh knowing that their friends would be more than responsible of baby sitting their little ones.

"We'll go ahead." Dawn said, waving her hands. Lea leaned her head on Aga's shoulders as she watched their kids enter the car, peeping out of the window.

"Bye bye mumma! Take care! Enjoy your date with dad!" Brene emancipated her voice as the car moved further and further away.

"Don't worry, mahal. It's just for a day." Aga tried consoling her. "Yeah, but I'll miss them." She pouted on him. He cupped her left cheek and gave her a sly grin.

"You know what? Why not have some ube and cashew Ice cream? Netflix and... chill." He suggested, wiggling his eyebrows. Lea sightly hit his chest as what he just said made her a lot better.

"Okay, okay. I'll take that. You only allow me to eat ice cream late at night for once in a while, sino ako para humindi? I'm also craving for sweets." She stopped for a while and just pinned her eyes to Aga's which confused the man.

He then sipped when he was suddenly pulled in a kiss, not only a peck, but one that lasted for quite long. "Hmm, maybe more sweets?" She winked at him and walked first towards their room.

"Lea-ahhh." Aga gasped in bewilderment as soon as his eyes landed at his wife's direction. The supposed to be name calling turned into an elongated reaction of surprise.

He slowly walked towards her. "W-what? Wha-hay... Y-you look se-sexy-I mean! Pretty-No! Both! I mean-" The woman laughed with his reaction, who would have thought this sophisticated, all serious-man would turn this red with only seeing his wife.

"It's just 8 in the morning, mahal..." He didn't want to sound like he was falling for it-but he is.

"And?" She stood up to walk towards him. She was dragging her step with a look of seduction as she bit her lips.

"And-isn't it too earl-oh god!" Lea couldn't help but laugh inside. She just clung her arms around his neck and he was so affected with it.

"Mahal..." she whispered to his ears. Letting him feel her breathing. "I want..." she inhaled a little when Aga touched her back.