Chapter 31

She's Lea

Her feelings were right. Everything that's happening will take something as an exchange. As Brene's cry echoed, Aga looked at her and pulled from the kiss, with Charlene.

Lea's grip on the lunch box tightened as her chest did the same. Tears started to dwell with Brene's cry deafening her.

She was hurt and shock at the same time. Aga promised her that he won't hurt her but what is he doing right now? He just back at his work and yet he's here doing some oh-so-called "miracle"

Lea saw Aga pushing Charlene, making her back hit the shelves.

"Putangina Cha! Ano yun?" He shouted and walked near Lea to explain himself but Lea took a step back as he tried holding her.

Now her trust won't be the same again. It's one of the most important thing inside a relationship, importantly in a marriage. Trust that proves you believe in what your partner says and promises. But after he/she breaks it, trust won't be the same again. You'll always have this tiny doubt even though you don't want to.

"B-bakit ka-kayo-" she wasn't able to finish her sentence as her sobbing grew.

Aga tried harder to hold her and when he did, tears started to fall from his eyes. He never wanted to kiss Charlene or unwantedly cheat on Lea.

"Because we want to?" Aga's eyes had nothing but loathe when he looked at Charlene.

"Shut the fuck up." It was deep and was threatening.

"Mahal, let me explain. It's not what you think." Lea cradled Brene more to make her stop crying but it just got louder. Not giving any care to Aga, Lea looked at Brene and made it lay on her chest.

"Shhh, shhh. Baby tahan na ik-ikaw. Na-nandito si mommy. Tahan na, Brene."

She softly whispered to Brene and kissed its forehead. Brene immediately stopped crying, its as if she knows Lea needed it, she placed her hands over Lea's cheeks and moaned cutely.

"Get out Charlene." Aga tried his best not to shout, he mumbled those words and pointed at the door.

"Wh-what? Me? Why--"

"Just get out! I don't want to see your face anymore!" It startled Lea as she tried covering Brene's ears. Charlene gave Aga a glare before going out.

"We're not done." Muhlach's family were left inside the office. They just let the atmosphere be calmer until both of them are in the right state to talk.

"P-pede mo na-naman sabihin sa-sakin Aga ku-kung gusto mo gawin y-yung gawain ng mag-asawa. H-hindi kay Charlene mo hihingin kasi a-ako yung asawa mo eh." Aga shook his head with Lea's words.

"No. No. It was an accident, I never wanted to kiss her nor do that thing with her. I respect you and your rights as a woman, if you don't want to do it, then we won't. I'm sorry. I could've been more cautious and know she'll do that. I'm sorry Lea, I'm very very much sorry." Lea just nodded and walked pass Aga, sitting on the couch provided for guests.

"Are you still mad?" She shook her head, she's not mad. She's just sad - best thing to describe it is disappointed, she felt betrayed after seeing the scene. It took all the energy from her body that she just wants to not talk and just sit down until she feels fine.

"D-dinalhan kita ng pagkain. Hindi nga lang ako yung nag-luto kasi inaalagaan ko pa s-si Brene kanina. Kain ka na, baka gutom ka." Lea stood up pulling a pillow for Brene to lay on and placed the little human on the couch with another one at its side to prevent her from falling. She the lunch box, placing it over Aga's table. She hid her face behind her long hair when a tear fell down. Her throat aches as she spoke up to Aga.