Chapter 34

Unraveled Secrets

"Enjoyed?" Regine started with wiggling eyebrows as they saw Lea going downstairs with Aga holding her waist for support. They've been gone for 2 and a half hours which just prove that they really made love, or rather say... made a baby.

Who wouldn't be feeling suspicious about a couple, excusing themselves to "change clothes" but will take hours to change that clothing?

Neverthless, they deserve to have their coulle time as both of them has been very tired experiencing their life as new parents. A little bit of fierce, hotness and pleasure won't hurt. Thus, it will make them feel a lot better.

Surprising that Lea can actually stand up after their 3 rounds. It's her second time so it's certain that her body sores but not that much anymore, it's a lot more tolerable than the first time she experienced having sex.

"Penge ako ng kanin. Nagugutom na ako." Lea said holding her tummy. She suddenly forgot about Brene for a couple of moments because it's only food and what happened to her and Aga that's running through her brain.

When she finally did remember that she still has a little girl that needs to be fed, she put down the plate and rushed to Alice, carefully getting Brene away from her hands.

"Hindi pa pala ikaw nakain baby. Sorry." Lea apologized and kissed Brene on the forehead, sitting at the side, covering her breast with Brene's clothing towel before pulling her shirt and fed Brene.

Starving she might feel. But her responsibilities as a mother should always come first, especially now that she just finished her responsibilities as Aga's wife.

She enjoyed it. Having that kind of responsibility is pressuring for her part since she knows that with marriage, those kind of exercises are required. But she's not really obligated. She always asks Aga and his answer's always consistent and interchangeable "It depends on you. If you're ready."

And she was earlier. Scared, but she was. When Aga started kissing her, she knows it will happen. Then when he started to roam her body, her worries left. With how Aga handled her. Soft and passionate. With Love and vigilance. She felt so special with how Aga stares and touches her in a burning yet caring way. He was so gentle and also, attentive of what she says and asks.

Regine then walked beside Lea again and sat at the arm rest of the couch, crossing her legs "Ayan kasi, puro pasarap. Nakalimutan na tuloy yung anak!"

Lea's cheeks blush. They are caught in crime. They don't even know why they thought of doing that while their friends are downstairs. But when the fire started to grow, it just pretermitted off their mind that they have visitors who's actually waiting for them.

"Let them be Regina! Porket wala kang dilig!" Dawn mocked peeling the white part of oranges since her little ones ask to eat orange. And then saying it was bitter, so here she is, peeling it off so they won't be able to eat it.

"Dikasyurrr!" Regine flipped her hair and flirting-ly bit her lower lips, chewing it.

"Magka-HIV ka pa niyan!" Vice said rolling his eyes.

"Nagsabi ka pa ha? Talaga lang? Ikaw ba?"

"Sekret! Bakit ko sasabihin?"

"Madamot ka lan--"

"Hep hep hep! Guys, stop!" They all looked at who speaked, giving him a wehhh look.

"Mabait yan? Mabait yan? Nakatikim lang kasi, huwag mo na susundan yun Lea. Tama na sakanya yun!" Richard provoked waving his hands over Aga's face, taunting him.