Chapter 37

Tw: Strong emotion.

Normal Life for Once More?

"A-anak! Andito ikaw! Andito ka! namiss kita, sobra sobra!" You can hear the longing and pain in Lea's voice as she scooped Brene in her arms. Hugging the child tightly as if it will vanish in an instant, leaving her alone again.

All things that have happened was a nightmare for her. Perhaps it has been the worst nightmare she had experienced, and will ever? The saddest-most painful part of experiencing it is that the nightmare wasn't in her Utopia, but in real world where she can feel the pain, not only her but also Aga.

Nonetheless to tell. Her-their plan was to really apprise Aga what's happening. She had already schemed that they'll hurt him in some kind of way after knowing the truth. Still, worst case scenario was him knowing by accident which what happened, some things doesn't really go on the way you plan it to be... And so-here's the consequences of their action. Him making her leave the house and giving doubts which she knows won't evade him anymore.

"Si-sino nag-hatid saiyo? T-teka, kumain na ba i-ikaw? Na-miss kita, Brene." Lea asked questions as if Brene's going to answer. Inundate with what's happening, Lea weeped while rubbing her aching red eyes using the back of her palm. Not giving a damn with how much it hurts since its been saturated with her tears for the last couple of days.

She kissed Brene's cheeks again as the infant held her cheeks. It was all true, she can feel Brene's touch.

"Me. It's me who brought her. " The voice she's been missing, that soothing and calming voice of the person she calls her real home. It was his voice perpetrating, answering her question. Head slowly rising, Lea's mouth turned into an upside down curve while sobbing loudly. She's now complete again.

"Na-nandito ka din? Namiss ko kayong dalawa ni Brene, b-bakit kayo nandito? May pro-problema ba? Si-sino kasama niyo? N-nakakin na kayo? M-may gusto ba kayo?" Lea pattered as she simultaneously looked at Brene and Aga. She was enthusiast that her family is there, being with her. Lea kneeled down and looked at Brene again. It feels very surreal.

She's very much overwhelmed by their presence, suddenly forgetting it was her own family she's facing, not just strangers who came to visit her, or maybe get her again to live with them. Lea panicked looking over the room. It may be dark but you can still sense and see some furnitures, especially the mess she made all by herself which she don't know how that happened.

The latter looked at both visitors again. She don't know what to do nor how to act feeling this unfamiliar kind of emotion. Predominantly because she wasn't able to feel this warmth in such a long time. Yeah, time passes so slow yet so fast for her in that room where her husband and his ex-girlfriend used to stay.

She can imagine how happy they were before, when she hasn't came into their lives. Now realizing, if she didn't came, would it be them who's married? They could've fixed the situation if Aga hadn't known that she was pregnant. It might've been their first anniversary prior to any of these days and that they could've been outside the town, or even country to celebrate it with their child.

They also have their own child, everything was really planned for their future. Now, It feels like she stole the spotlight that was rightfully for Charlene. The only girl Aga loved all truly, as a friend, as his girlfriend and as a partner he saw he'd be with for a lifetime.

While her. She's just nothing but a ton on his shoulder. Couldn't even work on her own and buy her own food. She doesn't have any face to show infront of others, not any pride to be high of atleast once because she haven't achieved of something.