Chapter 32

(A/N: This chapter is purely just for the story itself. If you're sensitive about your religion, belief's and etc. I totally understand. Just a reminder, I never wanted to blaspheme anyones notion. You can also freely skip parts that you don't like nor comfortable with. That's it and happy reading!)

Now Two

"Aga? Nasaan yung medyas ni Brene?" Lea asked in panick after looking at the clock and knowing that they are almost late, on Brene's christening.

It was supposed to start at 10:00 AM, at every ticking seconds, 20 minutes are only left for them to get ready. They woke up late, didn't even hear the alarm going on and off. With Brene having her tantrums last night, not wanting to get out of Lea's hands and will just cry if she'd try to let ahold of her, they let Brene sleep beside them, between both of their presence.

"It's in the second cabinet babes! Have you seen my polo? I can't find it!" Aga ran inside their walk in closet and dig on the rack of clothes he has.

"Iniwan ko diyan kahapon nakasabit!"

"Found it! Are you ready? Is Brene ready?" Aga pattered wearing his polo while jogging out. Lea put a little bit of powder on Brene and carried her.

"Okay na kami! Ikaw? Yung mga bata?" Lea faced her husband checking how he looks and smiled seeing him neat and clean. She fixed his colar with her one hands and tapped his cheeks after doing it. Aga reciprocated it with a peck on her lips and also gave Brene a kiss on her forehead.

"I'll check on them. Kids! Are you two dressed already?" Aga called from their door.

"Bababa na po kami!" Lito appeared from their room. Aga nodded his head and went inside their room once again.

"Let's go?" Lea moved her head as a gesture of 'yes' and roamed her head to check how dirty their place looks like, mamaya ko na linisin.

"Tara na mga anak! Masyado kasi kayong nagpapagod kagabi!" Inang Lasy gave the couple a teasing look making Aga chuckle with his head shaking.

"Thank you!" Lea gratefully said after Aga opened the car door for her, she entered and immediately looked at the backseat where Inang Lasy, Bingbing, Lito and Brene were located, sitting.

"Ang tagal niyo! Kanina pa kayo hinihintay ni Father inakala tuloy ako bibinyagan, Meke kese ekeneg bebe." Vice bit his lower lip while his eyes are arousing, he did a dalagang pilipina gesture which received a big slap on the of his head from Regine.

"Abnormal! Dalian mo na! Kanina pa dapat nagsimula eh!" They almost ran inside which caught guest's attention.

Quite funny to think that it was the child itself and the parents who are late at the very day of their little one's christening. But it was only 5 minutes and their reasons are valid, a little?

You can't force a growing 5 month old infant to go to sleep if they are longing for someone's presence. You, yourself can't do it also unless you're really tired or this time comes where you've been closing your eyes too long that it gets accustomed with the feeling and you'd only knew you fell asleep after you woke up.

"Kailangan mambatok?"

"Shh! Shh! Pumasok na kayo! I want to watch Brene's christening in peace, stop fighting you two!" It was the oldest Muhlach on the other line, since she just went back to the US 3 months ago. It wasn't really prescribed by her doctor to go back to the Philippines to be at Lea and Aga's side while Brene is being baptized. So she just requested for them to Video Call her via messenger and so technically, she can be there.