Adiós!

To all the readers:

Allow me to thank ya'll for the 18 month-long trip of nuances as we've journeyed through Lea and Aga's peculiar story. It was definitely something that wasn't easy. The time I've implied into building this experience was indescribably long and tedious; but all was worth it in the end. The book closes for now. I appreciate the love and support that got me going inspired. They will not say their 'Good byes'... ' 'Till next time' is a better phrase to not close possibilities. Mind Set has officially reached its peak, we're more than grateful for the time we've shared and will be waiting 'till seeing you again the next time around.

-TheTheaterAuthor and the rest of the created pseudonymous characters♡

Again, this story is a work of fiction, made by the creator's unexplored mind. It does not reflect the true identities nor attitudes of the celebrities used as imaginative characters. People used have their own lives and is unconnected from this very tale.

I'm an unprofessional and a self-taught writer. I am aware that typographical, grammatical and confusing errors do exist so thank you for bearing with it.

I am liable (of) and I claim all parts of the story. Plagiarism isn't allowed now tolerated.

Date Started: January 2, 2021
Date Published: January 18, 2021
Date Finished: June 2, 2022

@TheTheaterAuthor_2021-2022MS