More News!

Hello Mis Amores!

Thank you so much for taking time and patience on reading my first Wattpad novel. Y'all are the ultimate best!

So I have very exciting news.

One, I have decided to make this two book series into a trilogy!

Yes!

I have started on the second book, and I'm afraid it's very lengthy (at least in my drafts) and so I have decided to split the second book in half! I know exactly where the second book is going to end and I have very high hopes for this. I know you will all love it!

Also! Talking about the second book... I have decided to change the name of the second book!

It is no longer called The GUARDIANS on Earth! Now its called....

Drum roll please!

...
...
...
...

Fervent Sorrow!

Book two of the Fervent Trilogy!

So if you decide to join Cath and Hansel on their real journey, no longer look up The GUARDIANS on Earth but Fervent Sorrow, you will all know why it's titled like that as we progress into the second book.

I have written up to Chapter 15 in my drafts and uploaded up to Chapter 7. So the next few weeks should be smooth updating. This book is much better written seeing as how I've grown as an author, so please give it a chance.

The title of Book Three is still to be determined but I promise to keep you guys  posted.

Again, thank you all so much! And I hope to hear from you guys in our second journey!

With lots of love and gratitude,

~Bere
(HisLoserForever)