The Catalitic Night

Author's Note: This chapter contains sexual content, please feel free to skip to the next chapter. Thanks:)

Chapter Five

He jiggled the keys into the lock and opened the door.

"Welcome Home Mrs. Sulkin," Hansel pulled me close.

"Why thank you Mr. Sulkin," I wrapped my arms around his neck. He bent down to kiss me and lifted me off the ground bridal style. I giggled as Hansel stepped through the front door and locked the door behind us.

I don't know how or when it happens but I am suddenly against a wall. Hansel is kissing down my neck and I look to the side so as to give him more access. He kisses his way back up to my lips and bites my lower lip. I let out a growl and push him into the sofa. I straddle him and begin kissing down his neck as I unbutton his shirt. I pull away as I slide down his shirt off his shoulders and admire his broad chest.

He helps me take off his shirt and I start kissing down his chest. Hansel growls and sits up, slamming me against a different wall. I wrap my legs around his waist and start grinding against him, suddenly needing the friction. His lips are on mine as his hands travel down my body. His fingers reach the bottom of my black dress and starts sliding his hand up under my dress. This sends shivers down my body. Hansel smiles as his fingers reach my undies, I moan causing him to groan.

He moves my underwear to the side and slides his fingers into me. Fuck..!

"Hansel.." I moan into his mouth.

"You are so damn wet, Catherine," he grunts. He starts pumping his fingers in and out of me, and in my desperate need to grab unto something I reach behind me and pull the curtain, causing it to come off. But Hansel continues pleasuring me. Suddenly Hansel pulls me away from the wall and lays me down on the coffee table, throwing the arrangement unto the floor.

Hansel slides my dress up higher and lifts my leg to rest it in his shoulder. I am confused by this until I feel his cool breath by my sex. I am unable to say anything and when his tongue slides into my sex I almost lose it. I dig my fingers into the wooden coffee table and start panting. I can't take this no more so I entangle my fingers in Hansel's hair and pull his head up to my lips. He sits us up, and wraps my legs around his waist and stands up.

He is kissing my neck again as we try to make our way up the stairs. We reached the hallway when I drop my legs from around his waist and push him against the wall. I run my hands down his chest and rubbed his erection through his pants. He growls and cups my neck from behind, forcing our lips to meet. He tumble our way down the hall, crashing into objects as we went, I think I heard a vase break.

Eventually we make it to his bedroom and Hansel wastes no time to unzip my dress. I let it fall into a pool at my feet, leaving me completely exposed to him. Hansel takes a step back to admire my naked body but I become frustrated and jump on him, causing us to fall on the bed. He flips us around so that he's on top and starts kissing my chest. I dig my nails into his back when he started sucking on my right nipple. He massaged my breasts and then took them in one by one.

"Hansel..." I moaned, "I need you... Now." I started pulling his boxers down and Hansel helped me get rid of them completely. I gulped, he is so big. I wrapped my hand around it and started caressing him, Hansel closed his eyes and I took that as a good sign. He was too big though, so I wrapped both hands around his sex and began jerking him. Hansel, who was lifting his weight off of me with his arm, grabbed a handful of the covers and dug his fingers into the mattress.

"Catherine..." he cautioned, but I kept going. Suddenly he snapped his eyes open and his eyes flashed red, and I gasped. Only the Roy-... My thoughts are interrupted when I suddenly felt Hansel slide into me.

That night I forgot my name. That night, Hansel taught me how to make love. That night, was the catalyst of many more troubles to come. That night, I became Hansel's.