Quenching Thirst

Chapter 13

Hansel sped down the two lane road. I didn't ask where we were going, I just hoped it was near the city so I could hunt. My throat burned, it felt like a hot iron was forced down my throat. I held my neck and gulped. I should've fed sooner. Suddenly the car came to a stop.

I looked around and noticed we were surrounded by woods.

"Get out," Hansel commanded and he got out the car.

"What?" I asked confused as I got out as well. Hansel walked to the front of his car and gestured me over. I walked to him. He suddenly gripped my waist and sat me on the hood of his car.

"Hansel! What are doing," I exclaimed as he took off his jacket.

"Your going to feed off of me, I can't stand seeing you in pain," he said as he took off his white shirt. I gulped as I saw the pulsing vein in his neck.

"I'm not going to do it," I shook my head and tried to push him away. He gripped my waist tighter and pulled me closer. Hansel was in between my legs. The lack of distance made me nervous. Gosh, Hansel is making me a wuss!

"Do it," he commanded.

"No! I don't want to hurt you," I fought back.

"Your not going to hurt me, Cath! I fed last night and you need to feed now," he gripped my chin.

"Do it, for me. Please," he pleaded. I nodded and skimmed my nose over the vein in his neck. I wrapped my arms around his bare back and I felt his muscles tense. His scent drove me over the edge and I didn't even think twice as I bit down on his neck.

Warm blood flowed into my mouth, and I moaned. I closed my eyes as I heard Hansel groan and pull me even closer. I took two more gulps and pulled away, I didn't want to drain him. I ran my tongue over the puncture and felt his skin seal again. I began kissing up his neck and across his jaw.

Hansel growled and smashed his lips against mine. This kiss wasn't like the others, this one was hot and heated... full of desire. His hand ran up my dress and I moaned. We have to stop... but I couldn't find it in me to pull away.

I ran my hand down his chest and Hansel growled. He slammed me against the hood of his car and mounted himself on top. He kissed down my neck hungrily and I tilted my head to give him more access. I tangled my hands in his hair and tugged. He growled as he started sucking on my sweet spot, probably leaving me a hickey.

"I have to stop," Hansel grunted and pushed himself off me. Suddenly, he wasn't on top of me anymore. I sat up and saw that he was five feet away from the car.

"Yeah," I gasped and ran my hand over my hair.

We stared at each other as we tried to calm our breathing. His black hair was a mess, his shirt was on the floor, and his member made himself well known. I extended my hand out to him and he held it. I pulled him close to me and I rested my head against his chest, his erratic heartbeat matching mine.

"Can I ask you something personal," Hansel asked me.

"Yeah," I nodded against his chest. He pulled away and looked down at me. His green eyes locking with my blue eyes. This isn't right. I shouldn't be doing this.

"Were you a virgin on our wedding night," he asked me. I blushed beet red and buried my head in his chest.

"Yes," I mumbled into his chest.

"Really? It sure didn't seem like it," Hansel said shocked.

I pulled away from his chest and looked up at him, "What do you mean?"