REMINDER FOR ORIGINS FANFIC WRITERS

People of the origins fandom this is for you. If you make a story based on or about the characters in mho keep in mind a few things. Cursing/Swearing/Warning

1. THEY ARE FUCKING MINORS
They have been confirmed to be 14-16 and before I hear "oh well there old enough to date"
there children. End of story. Don't ship children its weird. Think about it as if you were shipping actual people. Its weird and could make the person or in this case person playing it uncomfortable so just stop. The fact this has to be said is bs.

2. DON'T SEXUALIZE MINORS

ITS NOT THAT FUCKING HARD DUDE THERE KIDS! ITS GROSS, WEIRD AND AGAINST THE LAW. OR EVEN BETTER JUST DON'T SEXUALIZE THESE CHARACTERS WHEN ITS BEEN SAID BY THE CREATORS MULTIPLE TIMES IT MAKES THEM UNCOMFORTABLE AND NOT TO DO IT. Simple as that.

3. If your going to make something consider how far your going. I'm not saying dont be creative just consider if your passing the line of if it could make others uncomfortable or not.

4. Shippers chill out
Y'all need to genreally in my opnion chill with the ships you make em 2 adorable and hearts shouldn't have to deal with so much cuteness (this ones a compliment)

5. STOP MISGENDERING BEANSS
ig a character is nonbinary please use they/them pronouns. If the characters genderfluid it all depends but they/them is the safe go to.

also pls try to keep it kid friendly. Crew has said no nsfw or inappropriate and sone still do it. This goes with shipping siblings aswell weather its cannon or a au.

I am not a origins crew member so maybe this isn't my place. But as a fanart&fan writer I kinda just wanted to say my opnion on this since it's been bothering me for awhile now.
Feel free to leave your opinions below and if it is post bothers anyone I will take it down just let me know ethier in a comment or Dms. Have a nice night/day beans!