The end of origins time

Universe: ???

The end of time... The space between every origin series. The good and the questionable. Here starts a wonderful journey.

Here in the between lies, the dead origins were forgotten or gone wrong.

-Fallout
-Superhero
-Jurrasic
- Origins characters happiness

Wait, origins characters happiness you're not supposed to be here. Just gotta go give this to the origin beans and-

-zata appears- zata talking is bold
Hahaha your not going anywhere with that. No one deserves happiness. Only pain and suffering!
Zata?!? What the heck are you doing here? you are supposed to be in the fto universe failing at ruining colins life. Stopping you from giving all the other origins universes their happiness. Sorry to break it to you but I'm not scared of you. You're not going to succeed. Zata has summed all of the evil origins characters including but not limited to the wild hunt, evil Ritchie and, Brandon, dinosaurs (there not evil but they count), el Pablos theifs, and worst of all ORIGINS HATERS! Okay, you wanna play this game right then your on. i have summed all of the origins fans.  BY THE POWER OF THE ORIGINS FANDOM AND OUR LOVE FOR THE CAST, CHARACTERS AND SERIES WE CALL LUCIER/MICHEL FROM BOTH SNO SEASONS, HADES, BRICK(OoO), AND XYLO (OoO) TO BANISH YOU ALL BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG. IN A CORNER CRYING ABOUT HOW SAD YOUR LIVES ARE! YOU DONT DESERVE TO RUIN THE BEANS HAPPINESS! (aka apart of heck)BEGONE BOTS!

Fellow origins fan: Suh Dude
Me: Wasuh dude

April fools this aint a real chapter but it was a fun concept. Working on some actual chapters. Goodnight/day and happy allergy season!