🕕 Ran Out

Universe: Origins of Olympus s2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so done. I'm done being nice when no one else gives me pitty or even tries to give kindness back. I've been a therapist since I got here for others but when it came to my problems and figuring things like my parent out I was alone. Yet I helped others and got nothing besides what friends? kindness? For what not like I truly get anything out of being here or being nice. I choose to help others and be nice but I'm done. Maybe it's time to renew an old offer...
---------------------------------------------------------
So you want to take my old offer? What changed your mind I thought you were fixated on the idea of saving Riccaro and your "friends." My so-called friends can go deal with there own issues I'm done giving and being a sideline after all I do. So you finally saw the truth. Took you long enough. Yeah well, sometimes it takes time. The time to be used as a puppet and something to be used and pushed to the sidelines is over. It's time to rewrite this story to change and rewrite time in a more..what's the word to use..diffrent..direction. I have a pretty good idea of direction. If you want to help me. You can show your "friends" what you're really made of. Show them the true meaning and power and trust. Don't you think they deserve that?

...

You know what...

They deserve everything coming to them...

Times about to be rewritten in favor of a better future and their failure.

---------------------------------------------------------

Finally got some modivation back to write. Been working and deciding on what to write and the direction I wanna take this account and I think I figured it out.

Sorry, this is so short but I'll probably be posting things similar to this for a bit since I have a book in the works I'm working on with longer chapters. I want to finish the first few chapters before posting so look out for that.

This is ur only hint to that
That's all, for now, stay safe and seeyah in the next chapter, Bye beans!

This is ur only hint to thatThat's all, for now, stay safe and seeyah in the next chapter, Bye beans!