Cursed Triplets

This is a story not really an au but still

Just a bit of context the boy in blue is billy and the girl in red and green is allied They both inherited the curse. Then you have Remy in red.  Despite being there parents favorite he adores his siblings. Although one day that was all crushed.

On with the story.

Ally's pov:

I get up and get ready for school I go to the kitchen to get some pans and go to our room for my favorite part of the day. I start banging the pots and singing I don't get any sleep cause of y'all y'all never gonna get sleep cause of me! "Alright, I'm up your gonna wake the whole neighborhood" Billy remarks. "Shut up I wanna sleep"  Remy groans and he attempts to go back to sleep but I start banging the pots again. He falls out of the 2 bunk. Morning sleepy heads get up mom made bacon. "Ally-" before Remy can finish I sprint out of the room. I sit in my favorite seat and start eating. I'm almost finished when my brothers running in yelling "we're gonna be late!" I eat a final piece of my veggie sandwich and run out the door followed by 2 tired brothers. We get to school and break off into our friend groups. The middle of the day was normal until I got called to the office. I was a good kid so I was confused. Apparently, one of my brothers we're going home and that means if one triplet leaves so do the other two which rocks. I assumed it was Billy but when I left my class Billy was outside waiting for me confused. That means something wrong with Remy.  "This is weird Remy doesn't get sick easily." When we get to the nurse what I saw was not my brother. The boy I was supposed to call Remy was pale, his hair covered one of his eyes and he looked numb. R-Remy?

You will never know how this story will continue. Anyways u can make predictions if u want. I won't say exactly if ur right or wrong. Peace out