Try Everything

Universe: Origin Z

in this universe Cordelia and cookie can communicate by there minds bold is whoever isn't in control talking. Only they can hear each other.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cookie's pov:

where..am..i? i look around i don't see Podrick or Michel anywhere. I guess ill go find Michel and Podrick! I run down the hall to find Michel and Podrick but there yelling at each other. I hide behind the wall. You should listen and see if they say anything important. B-but isn't eavesdropping bad? Not if it's for safety plus they still think I'm in control so let's keep the act up in till we get our pills. Oh-okay! i peak back behind the wall it looks like they're mad at each other. Well yeah no duh genius. Once Michel and Podrick were done talking they came back over to me. I know you don't wanna put up an act but it's for all of our safety. "Alright sorry about that Cordelia. We're gonna head to the doc to get your med's then head back to base me and podrick have some things we have to talk about" Michel explains starting to walk towards the doors leading out the airport. i clear my throat Oh, Alright anything to worry about? "Well besides talking to the doc about your pills we have the problem of podrick thinking I'm going insane." Michel seemed serious but i think podrick was just kidding. We should get going then we want to get there before dark then. "Agreed let's get going" podrick goes ahead with me and Michel following behind.
this isn't going to end well I have a bad feeling. Everything seems to go wrong when it's the apocalypse.
---------------------------------------------------------

Another unfinished chapter with an open-ended ending! Not much to say about this one. How this ends is up to your imagination. There's an actual ending I wanted to end this chapter on but..maybe ill write that ending at some point if I get motivation.

😎 Beans