Thank you Beans!

What the heck! i haven't posted a actual Au in like a month so i expected my book to die

What the heck! i haven't posted a actual Au in like a month so i expected my book to die. i check today and 4.5k people and 200+ votes what the heck. tysm for the support. I know i haven't been posting actual stories or Au's lately and i apologize school ends in a few weeks for me so iv'e been caught up with school and just life in general. but despite me posting random short story and poems your killing it with the support and comments and i wish i could hug you all but social distancing is a thing so i am virtually hugging all of you. Thank you so much for all your support also gonna mention on my mini Au series Michel's vampire days is #3 in daycare which is insane. You guys all seemed to love that mini series and in celebration of almost 100 followers (7 more to go) i am working on another part of that series which will be posted on this book as well as Michel's vampire days book which has the entire little series so  if you are new to my page and are a fan of pandafire11 and moondustbris 100 baby daycare series or just wanna check it out you can find the whole series there. 

Thank you all so much for all the support and almost 100 followers. Continue to be the amazing beans that you are and stay safe, Bye beans!