Switched

Origins of Olympus au again cus I love this series. This time it's about what would happen if they weren't the same sons and daughters of the gods they are in series. Kinda like in that one episode wherein a truth or dare Mario was told the son of Aphrodite or son of someone else. Alright enjoy the chapter

Bryan's pov:

"Wake up or I'll burn you to a crisp" I hear my sister threaten me. I'm your brother fire doesn't hurt me. "I'll ask dad too then" no-no that's not necessary. Even though bri doesn't scare me my dad sure does. I mean he's hades who isn't scared of him. Today he's sending us to a stupid camp so this will be "fun". " cheer up Bryan it'll be fun we can torture some people while we're there." Bri tries to cheer me up. That's true, alright let's go!
Time to make some people life's a living nightmare. Watch out camp Olympus here comes the twins of hell!

We get there and i see around me a bunch of kids guesses there here for a tour. "Hello i am kaykrae and i am the counselor and I will be giving your tour. Let's go around and introduce yourself and something cool about you let's go left to right." She says. Hi I'm Bryan and something cool is i am my fathers favorite. " no your not" bri says. Yes, i am he said so. "SINCE WHEN" she argues. "Enough you two let's move on. "H-hi I'm Mario and I'm a bit..shy. " hi I'm Austin and I like pandas. "Hi I'm bri and I'm austins girlfriend. That i kinda already knew i thought to myself. I mean bri is my sister. " hi I'm jakey and i love Kirby. "Sup dudes im seekah and I'm the best son of aries" (I kept seekah the same cus I don't watch his perspective that often). "I'm colin and im clearly the better aries son" he argues. Jesus Christ who cares! I hear Mario say. "Thank you!" I hear some people say.
"Moving on next person" I hear miss kaykrae say. Others introduce themselves but I am not paying attention. "Okay that's it well you can go inside and look around". I was already walking away followed by bri. Thank god we have separate cabins! " I'm gonna go find mine see you later Lil bro," Bri says as she walks away. I enter my cabin to see someone already here I guess he's my cabin mate. Hi, I'm Bryan I assume you're my roommate. "Yeah, I'm Jakey. Something tells me wê are going to be great friends jakey poo~.

Mario's pov: (shippers r gonna love me rn)

"Are u done yet!" I hear someone complain. Yes, I'm done I just had to get Jeffery. "I want to destroy you you messed up our cabin!!" Yeahhh..hehe...love you two?😅 Kay kisses me on the cheek. "I hate you. " no you don't.

Didn't add them but here we're what I was gonna make the drama, sons&daughters, and ship be.

MarioXKaykrae

Mario: son of Aphrodite
Kaykrae: daughter of athena
Bri&Bryan: Hades Kids
Seekah&Collin: son of aries
Austin&Xylo: son of applo
Jakey: son of elsa
Mitch: son of posiden
Richie: son of helious (sun god)
Inmo son of ares
Brandeen: son of Hephaestus
Lily: daughter of Hecate ( magic)

Ships:
SeekahXColin
JakeyXBryan
MarioXKay
BriXAustin
AustinXFred
JakeyXKirby
JakeyXTridents
RichieXMichel(kind of)

That's it is 1:52 am I need sleep good night