Updates&No more originsmcrp chapters mostly

Hey everyone, this is a annoucment that's been long coming. I've been off wattpad both as a writer and reader for a very hot minute and its mostly bc of modivation. I use to write mainly origins but I've lost modivation to write them and with the current stuff going on in the community I don't feel comfortable writing origins related things anymore.

If I do any it'll be Boat,Colin, Naya or Devin fanfics/au's bc there povs i still keep up with origins wise.

I won't go into detail about my opinions on whats going on but I will say I'm still in the fandom. Just not drawing as much fanart or writing as much as I use to and when I do its only of the ppl I listed above.

My dms are open to anyone who wants context if ur out of the loop and curious.
Thats about it. I want to continue to write once I find a fandom I feel inspired enough to write about and if anyone had any suggestions on mcrps to watch or a show/movie to check out or a chapter idea lmk.

Self plug warning:

If you wanna keep up with what I'm doin off wattpad you can check out my YouTube, Twitch, Twitter, and Instagram.

YouTube,Twitter, And Twitch: @/LizzieTheWolf1
Insagram: @/LizzieTheWolf1_

I'm posting mcrp/gaming&art on my YouTube channel&Twitch.

For Anyone who's a fan of art/doodles check out my Instagram where I'm posting doodle pretty often.

Thats about it thank you beans for sticking around and being patient theres been a lot going on thats taken my time but hoping to come back to writing once I refind my modivation. Have a good morning/day/night!

-Lynx/WolfGirlProductions