Heathens|Changed

Universe: a supernatural origins au I made part 1
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In this world creatures of all kinds tend for themselves in a time of darkness. After the events of the wild hunt Supernaturals changed and went there separate ways fending off from each other, monsters, and worst, Welcome to Sno Heathens.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~This world isn't the same. Everyone is...different now. People's hearts have become dark after the events of the past. The idea of peace has shattered like glass, tethered by time, and only exist in a universe unlike our own. Hearts have darkened and love and friendship are but a distant memory. Yet it exists every being. We work to live and kill off the rest. It's the way of life. The groups have split over time. Pack haven, Misfire, Heathens, H.o.w.l And other groups have split up and gained in hopes of ruling over the supernatural world to finally bring peace. Peace however isn't the same in everyone's eyes. It's just a twisted fate. Fear the ones who rule and take the lives for Survival and Living.
Only time can tell who lives, who does, who tells there story.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is a sno au I've created. Welcome to the somewhat twisted world of Sno.
This ain't the happy ending story you all might know. Things aren't the same. Not everyone's heartless or care for themselves. But I won't spoil too much. If you guys are interested in this story let me know and ill post the rest of the story. You all may never know who lived and died in this retold tale of fate.