100 Souls|soul eater

Soul eater Au
My first anime au dear god this is gonna be cringed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Together maka and soul killed a which again. This time they made sure it wasn't Blair playing tricks on them. Damn, i can't believe we actually did it. Soul said with a smile. He was excited because he was finally going to be a death scythe. Although this was what maka wanted to be like her mother and create a death scythe something was bothering her. The fact was she liked soul, more than a friend like and if soul became a death scythe she was scared she may never see soul eater again. They both stood on the empty street that Friday night. It was midnight and it was pitch black yet it seemed like rays of light from the light poles and the light from the soul. Soul held the soul in his hands. I'm finally going to become a death scythe and im happy yet..im not..i may never see maka again i may never be her weapon again soul thought long before maka broke the silence. Soul,  you gonna eat the soul? Maka asked. Y-yeah let's just call lord death first he never wanted to call lord deah i wonder why maka thought. She blew on the window and called lord death. Hello hello how are you what's up to how you doing!? Lord death we got the witches soul maka seemed disappointed as she spoke. Great congratulations you have gotten all 99 kishen souls and a witch's soul once soul eats that he will be a death scythe one of my personal weapons. Yay soul said sarcastically. Is something wrong? Death asked. Well..i really liked making a partner and now that i completed my mission as a weapon i can't ever do cool things again. Or is it because you'll miss each other hm? N-no! They both shouted. Well even though soul will be a death scythe because Medusa and  the kishin is stopped there isn't a need for him to be my scythe at the moment so..if you wanted..you could possibly continue as student seeing your still young and there are no more kishins to be caught..not to mention there is no limit to how many souls you can eat. YES THATS YOU SO MUCH SIR! i Saw soul jump in excitement and it reminded me of black star and his cocky self. Soul, you good? Maka asked. Y-yeah..sorry about that just got excited i guess. I mean aren't you? Of course, i am im not losing my favorite and best partner they both smiled. Soul ate the witch's soul and became a death scythe. Legend says they still catch kishin souls together to this day.

This is the cringiest fanfiction i have ever written. I'm sorry to all the people who ended up finding this fanfiction.