Tough Love(truth or dare part 3

I like writing these i got a complete story idea so..that could become a thing..let me know if you'd read this as a story.

Bri's pov:

Oh, right I'm guessing your gonna be too scared to a bit someone. "It's unnatural and scientifically suppose to be impossible," Michel was trying to be logical but he dosnt hides nerves very well i guess. It's not that unnatural to me you just bit the person take some blood and go on with your day. "Easy for you to say you do it all the time!" Michel was pacing around the room mumbling to himself. Guess i should have seen this conversation coming. I have a plan. You&kaylee seem close so you can bite her. "i cant bite Kaylee i lo- i mean..I can't hurt my friend! He was still pacing around the room but this time he was kicking an empty soda can around. Look as i said i have a plan. But i need Richie here first. Once Richie got here it was time to explain my plan. Luckily Austin was keeping the kids busy at the museum so no one would know whats going on. Austin was in on it already so if something went wrong he was in charge of plan b. Heres the plan. Richie, you will stand next to Michel like normal and make conversation. When Michel bits Kaylee you guys need to switch places and make it seem like Richie bit her. " that might actually work but i still feel bad for hurting Kaylee" Michel said in a timid voice. Technically she won't know. "In the end its just survival. Hate to say it but Richie's right. " its tough love cousin Michel thats how mafia works.

Let me know if you want me to turn this into a story!