Seeing You Again

Universe: Sno (supernatural origins season 2)
This takes place after season 2 ends. About a month or so after. It's an au tho so alternate ending Marcus aint human again and the ppl who died are still dead. Rip beans. Also, this is kinda like fto in the sense Marcus can communicate with the demon side of himself.
Bold=the demon Normal is Marcus or anyone else but anyone else is " first.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Marcus's POV:

They're not gonna be happy to see you, yeah i know but i wanna try. Last time they saw me everything was messed up. Well yeah, you killed Dracula. Shoot i forgot about that colins gonna hate me and everyone else will think im just a murdering phsyco. I can't do this. ill just go back and come up with another idea- snap what was that? I look around not to see anyone. W-whos there? Man, it's dark and i aint in the mood to be scared to death. "hold up...Marcus?!?" I recognize that voice. I look up to see a figure that seems so familiar yet seems so different. It's weird. What are you doing out here? "I could ask you the same question. After that day a lot happened." he seemed upset at that last part. Yeah..i heard..mitch..passed away. Sorry for your loss. I didnt know him well but he seemed like a cool guy..minus trying to get me to jump off a building when i first got here. "yeah..things have been rough since he's been gone. Everythings different and peoples changed a lot i can tell you have as well. Yeah..a lot of stuff has been going on. Obviously, you got me! " what was that"!? He asked looking around. The voice took shape into some type of blob looking thing but it looked kinda terrifying at first. I'm obviously a demon. Marcus, why do u associate with low-class vampires? "I'm -glitchy noises- im, not some low-class vampire!" I just kinda laughed at his reaction. "What's so funny?" Nothing just the fact you haven't changed a bit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I never finished this but this was written months ago. I lost all my modivation and inspiration for this but the main idea was a reunion between two complete opposites. You can guess who in the comments if u want.

That's about it. On a 2 post streak in one day so gonna try for a 3rd post but can't promise anything